Lost? Need help? Ask anything here.

Seafoam green usernames?

Seafoam green usernames?

Postby Satan » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:28 am

I keep seeing people with Seafoam green usernames, at first I thought they were just for the testers, and then maybe just for people that aren't posting, but now it looks like some people that are posting have them too. What do they actually mean, and how come several people have them but only an handful of us don't?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:32 am

Re: Seafoam green usernames?

Postby Diana » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:39 pm

The green usernames are for the new members, right now, 3 posts moves them to the registered user's zone-- the blackish, 'normal' colour. I'm working on making the promotion a timed thing (probably two weeks or so?) but put that on pause to try to get the avatars up faster.

But yeah, the different colours are the different groups. The newbies are green, NPC are red, Admins are purple, and mods will be blue.

Site Admin

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:32 am

Postby Satan » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:00 am

See now I knew actual staff and such had colored usernames but I just couldn't make heads or tails of the seafoam color. I was driving myself crazy trying to figure out what it meant lol. The newbie color makes sense though, cause I've noticed every account with like 0 posts has the color name, so I figured it had something to do with that. Thanks for the response lol.

Postby Ghost » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:08 pm

The color for new users is now a slightly greener shade of green! Lol.

ImageImage
Nibbly wants a sacrifice
Wiggly wants his wrath
We dance around the pentagram
And take all our kingdoms back

Postby Diana » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:14 am

Yeah, I guess on some monitors it was different than mine and looked really close to the mod colour. So we made it more green and the mod colour more blue.

Site Admin

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:32 am

Return to Help/Support