Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

A Baby Mousy~

Moderator: Ryvvi

A Baby Mousy~

Postby Mousy » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:13 pm

By a new Mini-Mousy!

That's right~ This Mousy is having a baby mousy. :cheer:

I was going to wait until I got my mac back before posting my good news, but that's a whole other story that I'm not willing to entertain right now.

ANYWAY, As of right now, I'm 20 weeks along. I will get to know boy or girl riiiiiight before Christmas and we are sooo excited!
I decided to go ahead and post it now because I keep almost letting it slip in threads. :cheeky:
I have a little bump and I can maybe post a pic tomorrow of it. I don't have any pics on my phone right now that I would be willing to have on the internet. XD

Discuss~
:L_Wing: Pregnancy :R_Wing:
:L_Wing: Babehs :R_Wing:
:L_Wing: Symptoms :R_Wing:
:L_Wing: Etc. XD :R_Wing:

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:33 am

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Re: My house is being invaded!

Postby galled » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:26 pm

That is simply wonderful! Congrats to you and your hubby! I'm so happy for you guys. What a wonderful Christmas present that'll be!

Sorry I don't have info on your discussion topics other than get as much sleep as you can now. :)

Once again, congratulations!!!

Server Administrator

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:33 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:26 pm

I am SO excited for you and your honey, Mousy!!! What an adventure it will be! So many new experiences! The whole family has got to be thrilled at the news!!

How has the pregnancy been? Cravings? Nausea? Tired? - eat little meals throughout the day and get some rest when you can.

Postby Mousy » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:46 am

It's been a really easy one so far! I have quite a few friends who are expecting also and they have not been so lucky. All of them have had horrible morning sickness. I've just been having growing pains in my legs, cramps in my calves some nights, and if I over do it during the day, I'll have back pain. XD

My cravings are VEGGIES! I want carrots and broccoli and green beans and lettuce. ALL THE TIME. We keep a constant supply of fresh vegetables in the house now. Haha!
I was a little upset because I was expecting my cravings to be ridiculous so that I could demand sweets all time of the night, but I can't. This baby wants to be healthy.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:37 pm

Well, don't be surprised if you do get some cravings later on when the little creature inside has expanded and is moving around.

Sounds like you are off to a great start - women tend to forget what they are putting into their bodies is what is being used to make up the tiny little baby growing inside them. Even though the placenta is a pretty good filter some things get through. When you get close to term and they do a movement count, you drink a sweet drink (usually orange juice) and then count how many movements you get within 30 minutes from the baby responding to the sugar.

(- so stay a way from too many sweets stuff or you may get a very hyper baby! -Of course I haven't researched that :grin_wink: Just my humble opinion). Although too many sweets can effect YOU as the mommy during pregnancy in a not so sweet way so play it safe and get your sweets mainly from nature.

Postby Maro » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:11 am

OMG CONGRATS MOUSY! I'm excited for ya! ^^ It seems like forever ago since I had my mini maro o3o

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:03 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:04 pm

oh...and get the Big Mouse to be rubbing that back for you...and stay hydrated too, it helps with the cramps

Postby Mousy » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:18 pm

Thank you!

The Big Mouse has been doing a fantastic job taking care of me. He's been taking out the kitty litter and everything. XD

The baby is already really active. O_O Maybe I should tone it down on the sweets. I have a major sweet tooth normally. It likes to play a game where it will kick really hard and often and then as soon as someone else puts their hand on my stomach to feel-nothing. BUT as soon as they take their hand away, it's like a party in my belly again. XD

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Congrats! What do you hope your baby will be? Or do you not have a preference?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:33 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:11 pm

Sit down on the couch, put your feet up, pull your shirt up over your belly and have them WATCH your belly - it will freak them out seeing it move! Especially in another month. And when you see a little foot out line stretching out through your belly that is pretty wild too. :cheer:

Postby Maro » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:21 am

Oh my! My little one was the same way Mousy! They do love doing that don't they lol

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:10 am

you know, when I first read the title of your thread I thought it was going to be about your company coming for Thanksgiving!

Postby Mousy » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:41 am

XD I created the thread, but I forget and see the title and think the same thing.
Maybe I should change it.
Ideas?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:48 pm

Alien Invasion! (ha,ha,) I'll think on something...

Postby Maro » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:08 am

ovo hmm.... i have no idea they alllsound bad in my head lol x,.x;

Next

Return to Hinterland