Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

A Baby Mousy~

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: A Baby Mousy~

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:28 pm

I'm glad you googled it because I spelt it wrong! It's natural SOUL, too many long days... I use them for my work and I am on my feet ALL day. But I get them in a wide to give my toes room to wiggle.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:51 pm

Postby SkydivingNude » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:38 am

Mousy
Ah Jacob is a nice name o:
Awe your husband is a fighter! Biases on names suck xc
How awesome! New experience, I'm glad to hear you so happy about it, touches my heart :cheer:
Kaylee is a cute name I hardly hear it o:

Postby Mousy » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:54 pm

He's fantastic! ;D

So, night before last, I could NOT sleep. and I was soooo tired! and I was soooo desperate! I knew the ONLY way I was going to get some rest would be to sleep on my stomach somehow. So, I put my loveseat and couch together with a belly sized space in between and I slept on top of the 2 couches with my stomach free floating. XD It was really effective.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 12:51 am

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:12 pm

I hope your hubby got a photo of that one!

Postby Maro » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:30 am

somehow i think of that as incredibly adorable

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 4:21 am

Art by - ciel

Postby Mousy » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:08 pm

XD I hope he didn't get a pic of that! But now that I'm aware of it, it's probably going to happen more often.

I'm going to my family's house tomorrow and I can't move their couches. T_T

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:24 pm

did you try lying on your side and putting a squishy pillow between the tummy and the bed? Or like those full length ones? It is hard to get used to not sleeping on your stomach if you are used to sleeping that way.

I rescued you Mousy!
[+] SPOILER
You see smoke rising from the horizon. You jump into your little boat and row towards the destruction. As you approach the wreckage, you see Mousy holding to some floating planks. You pull them on board and help them fish out what they can from the waters. When you arrive back on shore, they tell you to keep some of the goods...

Postby Mousy » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:49 pm

YUS YOURE THE BEST! XD

I sleep on normally on my side- either side- or at least that's what's normal now.. XD Come April I will sleep on my stomach so good! haha! Sometimes this little baby likes to wedge himself up underneath my ribs and then it hurts to sleep on either side. That's when I have to find alternative ways to sleep.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:14 am

you poor thing! It's probably because you are petite...they need to invent a mattress with a whole in the middle!

[+] SPOILER
hate to burst your bubble but if you are planning on nursing you do not want to sleep on your stomach

Postby Ryvvi » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:13 am

get your husband to nurse the baby for you mousy! then you can sleep on your side
if he says he cant, tell him that i would do it if i could (not really)

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 5:51 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:12 pm

well, the best they can do is feed them the bottle...at least that gives mommy mousy some time to take a nap

Postby Mousy » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:20 pm

He is so helpful. I know I'll have all the naptimes I need. Haha

We opened presents tonight and this baby got so much! All the baby boy clothes. Not even here yet and he's so spoiled. Lol

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:28 pm

keep the receipts because they grow out of those clothes very fast... Kohls has a one year return no questions asked so keep that in mind...have you seen gymboree or Osh gosh clothes? They are so cute. Little people's clothes are so cute!!

Postby DemonSeed » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:44 pm

Another way, since you are not like.. baby out of your tummy mode yet.

Shopkick. Awesome little app that you can use when you go into stores, and some times with purchases. You get points back for buying things and for walking around and checking into places. I use the gift cards for like... Target. Carters and all that jazz. We have gotten like.. 200.00 in basically free items since we started last year. We use the gift cards to get diapers at target (We spend nothing to get the points, we just walk around and check in as part of our work outs) and normally if you get two diaper boxes at once, you get another gift card back.

Recycling free money xD

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 10:51 pm

Workin' On Event Funds!

.1k // ??k

Commons on hold until after All these events.

Postby Mousy » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:17 pm

:O
That's amazing!! I was just looking at diapers today and got so overwhelmed!
I just left the section and went back to food. Food would never hurt me so. xD

PreviousNext

Return to Hinterland