Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

A Baby Mousy~

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: A Baby Mousy~

Postby DemonSeed » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Right?

I actually linked my debit car to the app so that when I go to places like.. Carters? I get 1 point per dollar and normally they had specials like.. Spend 50.00 and you get an extra 300 points.

And I normally would hit carters on a sale for like.. 50% off everything or 8.00 pj/onsies so that I only have to worry about one article of clothing to wash at the end of the night xD It really does at up. I know that right now I am slacking in it, but I still have enough for a 10.00 gift card if I need it.

I also do Inbox Dollars. Little surveys that while I was on bed rest, I could do while my sites were slower. I made 45.00 in three months off that one, and I have 50.00ish right now waiting to be sent off. I am waiting till I hit 100.00 so I can show it off xD

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 2:15 am

Workin' On Event Funds!

.1k // ??k

Commons on hold until after All these events.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:54 pm

Wow, never heard of that! Yes, diapers are expensive especially when they go through them so quickly - you put it on them and a few minutes later they're filled again. Get a diaper Genie or something to put the diapers in so they aren't so stinky.

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 3:15 am

Postby Daemion » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:09 pm

Oh my gawd, I am such a coupon whore.

Like I normally pair Ibotta with Shopkick, with Inbox dollars. If you buy something from Groupon in an Inbox Dollars link, you actually get cash back. It is weird how they all work together.

Then I go home and put my receipts into Receipt Hog and I get points for paypal money. That one takes a while, but I put in my gas, my groceries and all other shopping I do, so like.. Once a month I get 5 more bucks.

I think if I tried to add up all the stuff that I have put in and gotten money back for.. It would be over 1000.00

But I normally use that money for online sites like this. So... It is worth it? xD

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:14 pm

coupons generally help me cut my grocery bill close to half...

Postby DemonSeed » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:24 pm

I really need to get back to couponing for real. I used to get diapers for like 1.50 each... Ugh now I wanna go look for coupons rather then sleeping xD

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:47 am

man we do not get any where near as many coupons as you guys do.. and by that i mean those coupons people come in with to stores? does not exist in australia >.>
my store occasionally gives you cash off of your rewards card
and sometimes has a one use only get x off if you spend over x amount
but thats it >.>

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 9:15 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Mousy » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:08 am

That show Extreme Couponers? XD so stressful!
I don't really get good coupons around here. and I don't go anywhere. work, home, work, home.
BUT something like shopkick might encourage me to get out.

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 4:15 am

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby DemonSeed » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:28 am

That is why I like shopkick. It is just enough to get me out, but you dont HAVE to buy things to get points. Which is refreshing because sometimes I like to windowshop, Because I have no moolah xD

Postby Mousy » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:17 pm

XD We call that going out to touch stuff. Sometimes either one of us just needs to get out of the house and so we ask the other if they want to go out and touch things. That's our little code for "I need out of the house, but I have no intention of spending money."

It's very rare that my husband will want to do that though. He's very much an "in and out" shopper. He has to have a list, we have to stick to the list, and we can't go anywhere else that isn't on the list. That took forever for me to get used to because I like to just wander around. BUT it saves money. :cheer:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:47 pm

Mousy: I like that idea! I don't always want to buy but sometimes I just like to go searching for deals...sometimes I can find really good ones and sometimes I don't. I just like to see what's out there.

What's new on the growing stomach saga?

Postby Mousy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:24 pm

It's growing and growing! My coworkers have stopped complimenting my bump and have started complimenting my basketball. XD

I'm not in nearly as much pain. I'm trying to wear tennis shoes everyday and I think it's helping. Unfortunately, this week is not a good indicator because I have been off for 2 weeks. I hope I continue to feel fine in the coming weeks. I start my 3rd trimester next week!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:45 pm

How can it be going by so quickly? !

Did you find some more clothes to expand into? Stocking up on diaper sales yet?

Postby Mousy » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:31 pm

My family was kind enough to get me some cute maternity clothes for Christmas! Most of my wardrobe consists of dresses/skirts anyway because of teaching so a good portion of my stuff still fits. Some are too short now. My dress pants on the other hand... *moment of silence* BUT I do have yoga pants and jeggings that are black that I pretend are dress pants. I don't think anyone wants to tell a pregnant person to go home and change for yoga pants. XD

We've been looking at deals on diapers. they are so expensive. T_T

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:18 pm

coupons, coupons, coupons...combined with sales! (because they go through a diaper like every 20 minutes....)

make sure you have a newbie size package on hand in case baby comes early and you don't want to be racing for diapers the first few days home from the hospital. (And get some maxi pads for you because, ya )

Postby Mousy » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:43 pm

Here's an updated pic! I am now smuggling a basketball everywhere I go. xD
Also, the face always looks tired. it can't be helped. ;D
If all goes according to plan, we've got about 8 more weeks of cooking left.

PreviousNext

Return to Hinterland