Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

BABIES!!!(give some advise to Mousy & Xye)

Moderator: Ryvvi

BABIES!!!(give some advise to Mousy & Xye)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:11 pm

:heart: I thought it might be fun to give Mousy and Xye advise on babies since they are both having their FIRST babies in the next few months! :heart: :cheer:

Absolutely two items you need to have BEFORE the baby arrives:

a CAR SEAT they can fit in ( not too big and fits back facing) - otherwise you can't take them home from the hospital !!! :wink:

NEWBORN diapers ( not just the size 1) because they will be going through them very quickly and you don't want to have to run out to the store the first couple days and you definitely don't want to be cleaning up after "blow outs". :cry:

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 8:48 am

Re: BABIES!!!(give some advise to Mousy & Xye)

Postby Bassy » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:44 pm

Teach them skills early! I saw a 4 year old ice skate better than I could... sad enough lol. Im definitely bringing my child if I ever would want one and take them to learn to skate, it would be awesome.

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 10:48 am

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:21 pm

I don't care what people say about pacifiers ....sometimes you NEED them, and if they drop them, just rinse it off - no need to sterilize everything unless you need to clean milk from bottles because that sours.

Postby arcaneKinesis » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:43 am

When my nephew dropped his paci, mom would pick it off and stick it in her mouth before giving it back if there was no sink around.

My advice; baby wipes! You can never have to many wet naps around babies and toddlers. Not just for cleaning their diapers, it's also good for just about any other mess they make.

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 9:48 am

Quest Thread
I post from my phone atm. Sorry if my posts are weird!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:13 pm

good call, baby or hand wipes are good for everyone to have around

Postby Mousy » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:38 pm

I'm going to give myself some advice!

stop using pinterest and chill out. XD

You are stressing yourself out over stupid things. ;D

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 9:48 am

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Forget the wonders of technology for now....find ways to relax and - breathe - nice deep slow breaths - get what you can done now and if not, oh well - assign it to someone else!

Return to Hinterland