Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

Life....

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Life....

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:14 pm

wow,it sounds like you have a lot of battles you are fighting. Battles can be exhausting but some battles are good for character building. You have a lot going on that I need to digest through but Watery is right that its probably best that you get some professional help.
[+] SPOILER
Medications can cause side effects that affect your sleep, can even make you hallucinate or cloud your thinking. There are conditions that make you fall asleep, such as narcolepsy, and forget things. My suggestion is to write down all these symptoms and give it to the medical Doctor when you see them and let them know it is a concern for you.Write down questions you have - like "what is the side effects of this drug I take?" If you have had a condition since you were a baby some Doctor must be monitoring you.

Whether your brother moved away from home or not, legally at 18 years old, in most States, you can move out. Whether you decide to or not is up to you. There are services available to help with housing and finances if needed. If you are not allowed to work, even part time jobs, save any holiday and birthday money. When you turn 18 you can legally decide whether you work.
I have heard of people who were not allowed to have a door on their bedroom. Usually this is because they did something that broke the trust that their parents had (one used drugs for example) and it is a way for the parent to monitor what their child is doing and for the child not to be able to barricade themselves in their room. By just removing the door knob your parents probably felt they can monitor you but still give you privacy?
The fact is that YOU still are accountable for YOU. And the fact that you have come up with ways of self preservation yourself is very good. You can only really depend on yourself and as much as it is nice to have a listening ear or compassion from someone you are the one who ultimately lives with the decisions you make.

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:32 am

Previous

Return to Hinterland