Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

3 Positive Things of the Day

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: 3 Positive Things of the Day

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed May 26, 2021 11:10 pm

So nice to see you back, Watery Star!
Everything went well today.
Saw deer in our yard.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:12 am

Postby Watery Star » Thu May 27, 2021 6:46 pm

Thanks

Another chill day.

Have a new local friend and we're already traded our leftovers so they don't go to waste.

Both my s.o. and I tried Chicken tikka masala. It was ok, still lil spicy for us, but happy that we gave it a chance. I can't handle spicy food at all so to be able to eat a decent amount and it to actually be as mild is a success in my book.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:12 pm

Postby npixelz » Fri May 28, 2021 6:06 am

Hooray for happiness.

Had some Reese's Pieces.
Watched some Cardcaptor Sakura.
Had a relatively fun day at work.

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri May 28, 2021 12:18 pm

Beautiful sunny day.
Don't have to work.
Got flowers plant from some friends. Pretty pink flowers and its the kind of plant that thrives for years.

Postby Watery Star » Fri May 28, 2021 6:06 pm

Pixelz: Reese pieces and CCS? Good times.
Lemon: That's lovely. I'm curious what your flowers look like

Wasn't as humid today.
Been derpy today but s.o. helped me when needed.
Mood: chill.

Postby Watery Star » Mon May 31, 2021 10:17 pm

Naan bread + shake and bake chicken = delicious~! Had hummus spread onto the naan and added strips of honey ham to make it truly wonderful. After a few nights with a fussy stomach it was nice to have something that settled my body down.

Started eating prunes daily again. After a few day in a row, noticeably less leg cramps.

Think I balanced a bit better between getting stuff done and not wearing myself out. (Body's ready for me to return to couch potato status)

Postby npixelz » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:14 am

Watery Star wrote:Pixelz: Reese pieces and CCS? Good times.
Lemon: That's lovely. I'm curious what your flowers look like

Wasn't as humid today.
Been derpy today but s.o. helped me when needed.
Mood: chill.

Exactly.

Though I recently DID cry at an episode

Postby Watery Star » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:38 pm

I haven't picked Fruits Basket back up because I'm not ready to be a crying mess just yet.

1. Had a nice quiet start to my day.
2. Tidied kitchen, prepped a couple dishes for dishwasher and got the recyclables clean, dried/drying & ready for to be picked up. Did all that and still managed to make myself lunch all without overwhelming myself. Little victories. :smile:
3. Finishing up Genshin Impact event, mimi tomo. I enjoyed it last night so assuming it all goes well.

Postby npixelz » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:45 am

Oh, I love Fruits Basket! I need to see if the new season of the new animal came out yet.

Nice
Little victories are always good
Woo

Had McDonald's food three times over the course of two days.
Watched more CCS.
Finished the main story portion of a playthrough of Pokemon Black and White a Poketubef did

Postby Watery Star » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:30 pm

So missed some days that were good & great. Including a visit from a friend.

But for today specifically:
Watching a D&D stream of new campaign with my s.o. (He can't get into D&D/ttrpgs so him actually watching one plus hyping us up for it was really nice.)

I actually don't feel that well but getting by and feeling grateful and not letting myself get anxious(as best I can). Mood: This will pass, not so bad. Instead of: crabby, disgruntled.

I got myself up, fed & didn't freak out over the water filter being dismantled in the dishwasher lol
Just had milk instead & s.o. hand-washed the pitcher. (I really haven't done much today ok?) :tongue:

I have a lot of good things happen. Today is the sort of day of rest.

Postby npixelz » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:32 am

I'm glad you're doing alright. Although I wish it was even better.

Not exactly todayyyyyy... but....
Got a bunch of Minecraft books for my birthday.
Ste ice cream cake for two days and key lime pie for one (tonight I'll be having a second piece)
And something that is actually from today; I was given Reeses Pieces from a coworker as a late present

Postby Uchuuko » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:08 pm

1. I am still feeling great after a victory that took place yesterday. Preorders for Shin Megami Tensei V went live yesterday and I was fortunate enough to beat the odds and successfully preorder a collector's edition of the game. The preorder event was a disaster since Atlus (developers of the SMT franchise) did not coordinate with the vendors to have the product pages go live on time. They had plenty of time to have everything ready.

The only US website that went live that day was GameStop (today it was Amazon; Atlus didn't even give advance or timely notice and probably won't for future preorder opportunities for the game). I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to resort to preordering from GameStop, so much that I did not have a tab open with the GameStop website ready. However, after waiting around/over two hours for any link to a US web page- the only western link for any edition prior was for a Canadian website- a kind person (despite not a word from Atlus) posted a link to the GameStop preordering page.

I prayed multiple times for my success that day in advance, and looking back on what took place feels slightly unreal. I also consulted tarot readings, but they gave me negative answers (I wasn't letting their results deter me though). I was taking my time placing my order, but neither did I rush nor waste time. I was in zen mode throughout the process whereas I did feel most nervous before the preorders were supposed to go live. My inner self did cause me to hesitate because I really wanted to wait for the Amazon page, but I pushed on because I didn't want to take any chances.

After placing my order, the collector's edition seemed to be instantly out of stock. The set was only available for a few minutes, and a lot of individuals attributed this to scalpers. I will very likely just keep my GameStop order and not try anywhere else. Again, Amazon's preorder page did go live earlier near the same time all preordering websites were supposed to be live on day one, but their inventory of the same edition was gone in minutes. Unfortunately, I was asleep when it all occurred. There are so many people who wanted the collector's edition but haven't not gotten it yet. I just hope nothing goes down with my order that cancels it.

SMT has a lot of sentimental value to me, and this was my first time preordering anything.

2. The internet is still on.

3. There are still poptarts in the house.

Postby npixelz » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:05 am

I did not read all of that, so I'm going to assume it was good.

1. My mother did the dishwasher for me.
2. I started reading Harry Potter again, and the emotions even in the first chapter, just, yeah.
3. I MIGHT be getting my dad to actually use wood turning to make me a wand like the one described in my Pottermore quiz results

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:57 pm

Hope you got your order Uchuuko!
That would be so cool npixelz! Maybe he can teach you how to make one!

Hot day but a bit of a breeze.
Got to spend the day with the people I love.
Heard from family which is always nice.

Postby npixelz » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:37 am

Ikr!? I don't think I'm interested in learning it myself, but I really love his hobby and support him!

Nice

Watching a YT series called My Life as a Background Slytherin, and it's great.
Getting 5 days a week again, which means more money coming in, which means the trips we're planning could happen earlier than when I'm only working 4 or 3 days a week.
Had pizza last night with cookie slices and then cookies when I got home this morning.

PreviousNext

Return to Hinterland