Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

Holy Busy Guacamole

Moderator: Ryvvi

Holy Busy Guacamole

Postby Mousy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:24 pm

okay.. So I feel like I fell off of the planet. Sorry guys!!

Here's a little update~
I moved.
I got a new job making 15k more than I did at my old one. :cool:
The baby is awesome and gigantic.
My new coworkers are cutthroat :cry:
This new area that I live in has about a million new restaurants that i've never tried.
and.....
stress acne is very real.

That is all. XD

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 7:03 am

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Re: Holy Busy Guacamole

Postby Bassy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:51 pm

Don't let it get through your head. You're a mother, a worker, and lots of responsibilities to you and your child. Everyone has a busy life. I am trying to balance college, work, and a social life, and trying to find ways to feed myself by waiting for my paycheck to get groceries.. (Which I never thought I would have a problem with..) But enjoy your new place! Start a new journey in life!

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 8:03 am

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Mousy » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:31 am

Thank you! I try to remember that some of my meaner coworkers don't have the same things going on as I do.

For the eating paycheck to paycheck thing~ I always try to buy some extra and cheap non-perishables to store away in my cabinet if I find myself out of money and out of food. I actually came up with my family's favorite meals that way! Another thing that helps is to pretend you're on chopped and that those are your basket ingredients. without the luxury of their pantry. XD

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 7:03 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:31 am

good advice, Mousy....grocery sales usually cycle every three weeks...canned soup at $1.49 stores well ( even in a box under the bed if you don't have much space) and is quite filling.

Maybe your coworkers fill threatened by someone new? Or are they just stuck up? Bake them some cookies!

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 6:03 am

Postby Ryvvi » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:03 pm

whos mean? ill set my kangaroo onto them D<

Local time: Sun May 05, 2024 12:03 am

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:40 pm

bring them a piece of Ryvvi's pie (tell them it's mincemeat and give them vegamite...just kidding)

Local time: Sat May 04, 2024 6:03 am

Return to Hinterland