Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

It's a Pet's life! Keep your pet alive:use the Daycare

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: It's a Pet's life!

Postby mdom » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:57 am

Oh yes, that one xDD how many points does your have?

Local time: Sun May 05, 2024 9:56 pm

by Valentine Strange

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:17 pm

My blue Windlyn betta fish is presently at level 57 and is in the "baby" stage. I think it is so cute at the baby stage I am almost considering immortalizing it so it doesn't get any bigger...tough decision because we can't buy the Windlyn egg as it is a commemorative. A few people had their's evolved before mine so hopefully I can see the next stage before I decide.

The gem betta fish I am going to let evolve all the way and then buy some to keep at the different levels as the stages are equipped differently for our avatar's.You can buy the potion in the diamond shops to keep them at whatever stage you want. That way I will have an egg, a baby, a teen - and whatever else comes up.

Local time: Sun May 05, 2024 5:56 pm

Postby mdom » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Is level 57... 570 points?? @_@ I have a long way to go xD
Yeah, it's sad we can't have multiples xD but at least we can mutiple colorful fishies.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:01 pm

the commemorative items are the prize possessions on here, that's for sure!

Postby Watery Star » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:45 am

My Windlyn beta fish Watari hit Stage 2! (At level 130)
Code: Select all
http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/pets.php?petid=516

Local time: Sun May 05, 2024 7:56 pm

Postby Gingerale » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:15 am

Aw that is so pretty - the coloring makes it look like it is coming out of the night sky

Local time: Sun May 05, 2024 4:56 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:28 am

congratulations Watery! I still have a long way to go then!

edit: "Thanks to your love and attention, your Beta Fish - Quartz, Padparadscha, has grown up!" :cheer:

Postby mdom » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:10 pm

Stage 2 fishes are so gorgeous *___*

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:57 pm

I like how the teen betta fish just sits on the shoulder and snuggles into your neck peeking playfully out at everyone (although in real life that would be yuck unless it was a stuffed animal. Can I have a stuffed animal of my betta someday? It would be a fun neck pillow!)

Postby Ryvvi » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:01 pm

AAAAHHHHH i cant believe i didnt call mine Padparadscha
T_T favourite gem ever my god.

Local time: Mon May 06, 2024 11:56 am

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:17 pm

Of course the Gem goddess would know the names of the gems! :grin_wink:

The term padparadscha is derived from the Singhalese word for a salmon colored lotus blossom. Overall, padparadscha sapphires are pinkish orange in color, but do vary in hue and tone.

Padparadscha is a gentle stone with enormous energy that is said to have many positive attributes. It is a stone that represents joy, vital energy and foresight.
[+] SPOILER
It can help the wearer make enormous changes, helping him come close to achieving his life goals. It removes the many resistances to change the wearer may have, replacing this resistance with clarity. With this newfound clarity, the wearer can achieve a much-needed calm. This calm helps him understand the root of his problems, allowing for a much needed change

http://www.jewelsforme.com/gem_and_jewe ... dparadscha

This is my Quartz beta fish named Padparadscha for her salmon coloring:
[+] SPOILER

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:29 pm

For thousands of years, Ruby was considered the stone of love, energy, passion, power, and a zest for life. Like no other gemstone in the world, Ruby is the perfect symbol for powerful feelings.
[+] SPOILER
The other important element of Ruby besides fire is blood, and Ruby is said to restore vital life forces and increase energy and vigor. Ruby is also known as the stone of courage, and legend tells us that a person possessing a ruby can walk through life without fear of evil or misfortune.

This is Rubyred:
[+] SPOILER

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:38 pm

This is my beta fish Tourmaline:
[+] SPOILER

Tourmaline has been said to be a stone of reconciliation, a stone that fosters compassion and cool headedness, radiates the energy that attracts money, healing and friendship, and is used for grounding purposes, to stabilize, and reaffirm our Earth roots. It also creates a commitment towards the completion of one’s goals and is said to protect the wearer against dangers.
http://www.jewelsforme.com/tourmaline-meaning

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:48 pm

Amethysts are capable of raising ones spirits, promoting self assurance and confidence. They brighten the outlook on life and enhance the sense of humor. The virtues of amethyst include beauty, calm, fulfillment, humility, a loving demeanor, perfection, piety, sincerity, spiritual balance, tranquility and wisdom.

My beta fish Amethyst (or Ame for short):
[+] SPOILER

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:52 pm

Emeralds are known to be calming and balancing, promoting creativity and eloquence and restoring faith and hope. The are believed to bring good fortune and are used to kindle kindness and sympathy. They are also used to improve one’s intuition, thereby increasing one’s perception. They bring truthfulness and are symbols of love.

This is my emerald beta fish, Emme:
[+] SPOILER

PreviousNext

Return to Hinterland