Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

Stove!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Stove!

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:46 pm

NO!
new rant!
So its a induction cooker thing and apparently it just cant handle a pan thats the wrong size? like it has to be within 12-20cm or the cooker just wont turn on at all
and of course the only pans i have are a tiny little one for eggs and a massive one thats waaaay too big
so i have a stove but i cant even get it to turn on D<
so nooow i have to go buy another pan which is so annoying because the two pans i have are completely useless, and the big one was new :(
and i spent all my spare money this week on the humble sale

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 10:42 pm

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Lime » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Noooo, are you serious?! That's soo stupid! Why won't it work? I have two little plug-in hotplates because I don't have a stove, and even those work with weird pans.. :( What a waste!

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 7:42 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:34 pm

ugh i know :/ like im hoping the only reason its not currently working is because the pans are the wrong sizes~ like im pretty sure thats it
it better not be anything else D:

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 10:42 pm

Postby MystMist » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:19 am

I usually use 28cm pans
And i love when they have heat sensors
Makes it so much easier to cook things right

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 1:42 pm

Postby Lime » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:54 am

I've never had pans with heat sensors. D: Although it must be pretty cool.. I've always had crap for cooking with, but I manage. <3 The best I ever got was a new teflon pan that someone ruined with metal. D: But half of it is still nice! Lol.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 7:42 am

Postby MystMist » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:59 am

Nothing can beat a good old cast iron pan tho, those things are durable and the food taste better most often.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 1:42 pm

Previous

Return to Hinterland