Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

My cat is a really cool cat.

Moderator: Ryvvi

My cat is a really cool cat.

Postby Bacokatt » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:27 pm

I love him my favorite hobby is hangin out with my cat.
His bed is on a table, so, he's a tabletop cat.

So, everyday I get up in the morning and he's waiting for me, and face rubbing and purring for me as soon as I come and he follows me everywhere. When I leave and come home there he is waiting for me and the same greeting. He comes back to my room and hangs out there with me all day. Purring and nuzzles and marring and being a cat, but, he doesn't do this with anyone else, or really purr ever unless he's with me. :3

But he's getting old now so he needs help with a lot of things, like being lifted to high places and down from them. The cat is my favorite thing, more than ping pong. <3

What about your cat don't you love them too? :3 Tel me about your cats!!

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 10:29 am

Metal is World
=O w O=

Re: My cat is a really cool cat.

Postby Bacokatt » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:36 pm

http://imgur.com/FcES3b7
Me and my cat with my brother and his "cat"
His "cat" corners my cat and holds him down and ripped huge clumps of his hair out and gets mad when I move his "cats" away from mine and tell him that he should stop that kind of thing because the cat was screaming. TwT

Postby Turtle Sensei » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Cute kitty!! Here is my Boney: Image

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 2:29 am

Postby Bacokatt » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:37 am

Awe Orange tabby. :3 I used to have another cat named Anya, but, we called her Anyan because cute.
She was a tortoise shell calico and super tiny, with orange eyes. She purrs constantly and her face was black but jaw was orange and accented the shape of cat fayse. :3

Postby Turtle Sensei » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:33 am

Aw! That. Sounds adorable! We have some semi feral cats that just kind of showed up at our house one day after my husband's dad fed one. It brought its friends!! Lol

So now we have, 5 cats that show up for food and attention, and they randomly bring a friend over for dinner! Lol

One is a tortoise shell calico that my father-in-law named Bean (he thinks she looks like a Pinto Bean), and before we could catch her to get her spayed, she had kittens. We've since spayed her and the kittens. She had an orange tabby male and a black and white female. I named them Niles and Frasier. Their dad is an orange and white tabby whom I named Liono (after Thunder Cats!), and then there is Bunny. She's gray and white and hops around like a bunny rabbit, hence her name! Plus she is the same color as a pet bunny that I had as a kid Lol!

Postby Bacokatt » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:50 am

Turtle Sensei wrote:Aw! That. Sounds adorable! We have some semi feral cats that just kind of showed up at our house one day after my husband's dad fed one. It brought its friends!! Lol

So now we have, 5 cats that show up for food and attention, and they randomly bring a friend over for dinner! Lol

One is a tortoise shell calico that my father-in-law named Bean (he thinks she looks like a Pinto Bean), and before we could catch her to get her spayed, she had kittens. We've since spayed her and the kittens. She had an orange tabby male and a black and white female. I named them Niles and Frasier. Their dad is an orange and white tabby whom I named Liono (after Thunder Cats!), and then there is Bunny. She's gray and white and hops around like a bunny rabbit, hence her name! Plus she is the same color as a pet bunny that I had as a kid Lol!

My sister in Sweden, she has two cats, Ozzy and Findus. I have pictures of Findus, but, they're on my phone.
I have a black metal band named Findus after that cat. Findus is pretty metal, we have tales about Findus, but, I'm not the one who should tell them. My sister would tell them better, but, she doesn't use the site.

Postby Diana » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:25 pm

This doesn't really have anything to do with tabletop gaming. I have relocated the thread.

Site Admin

Postby Bacokatt » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:07 pm

Yea, he's not a very good game. He is a tabletop cat though. :3

Return to Hinterland