Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

My cat is missing!

Moderator: Ryvvi

My cat is missing!

Postby Blue Jay » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:15 pm

Hey guys if I am not so active in the next few days it's because I'm searching for Porker. He is an indoor/outdoor cat despite being blind. He has never had a problem before but yesterday my sister let him out before she left. I tried calling him in last night and he didn't come. He never not comes in when we call no matter how far away he is. Today though marks 24 hours and he still isn't back yet. We left to go searching for him but can't find him anywhere.

Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 3:47 am

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Re: My cat is missing!

Postby Maro » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:24 pm

I hope you find Porker soon and that he's okay ;-;

Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 6:17 am

Art by - ciel

Postby Sanchicho » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:27 pm

Poor Poker. I hope he is okay and I hope you find him.

Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 1:47 am

Postby Blue Jay » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Thanks guys I do too. :(

Postby RizaDaTank » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:55 pm

I know this is an old topic...but did you ever find your cat? D:

Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 4:47 am

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:08 pm

Sadly no Riza I never found him it's been over a month now so at this point I believe he passed on somewhere and the animals got to him before we could find him. :cry:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:43 pm

I am so sorry your kitty has not come home yet Blue Jay. the girl I work with's cat has been missing for a week now.Her other cat had jumped in her friends trunk so they thought this one might have too but everyone checked their vehicles. She put up signs and went door to door looking. She also has been posting it on craigslist and checked the local animal shelter. Her cat has never been gone for more than a week.She is hoping that someone is giving it a home for now. Someone told us their cat had been missing for a few weeks and then ended up showing up so she has not given up hope.She does not have it tagged.

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:39 am

I wanted to tag Porker years ago but because he was more of a stray that we were feeding then a housecat my parents didn't think it was smart. He was very skittish and wouldn't come to any human being at all. He would come in and eat food then rush to the door to leave. :(

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:17 am

It is so sad, where are these Kitties going?

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:08 am

It's just a theory but I think they are going to some super secret place that humans aren't allowed to know about. Like some sort of secret Kitty society.

Postby Hocus Pocus » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:12 am

Oh no. :c I hope you find him. Sometimes male cats go on adventures maybe he just decided to stay out a bit later. I know my male cat loved staying out for days, we see him about once a year now. He decided to stay at my mom's boyfriend's house. He doesn't care much for the dogs so he relocated two doors down.

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:37 am

I wish that was the case Hocus but sadly he is old and blind so the chances of him surviving aren't very high. :cry:

Postby RizaDaTank » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:48 pm

I'm so sorry to hear. I hope I can comfort you in suggesting the possibility of him being hurt by another animal is actually fairly low from what you've been saying. Also I hope I don't upset you with what I'm about to say, but elderly cats tend to venture off on their own to live their last few moments alone and in peace. They know when it's they're time and they generally choose a place that's quiet, hidden and cozy to rest in. My thoughts with you, and I pray this isn't the case but it's more comforting having that thought than the other. Hope you're okay <3

Local time: Fri May 17, 2024 4:47 am

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:13 pm

I'm doing ok and that is what I'm hoping happened.

Return to Hinterland