Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

Aunt Rant D:

Moderator: Ryvvi

Aunt Rant D:

Postby Hocus Pocus » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:41 pm

This is more or less going to be a rant about one of my relatives. My aunt calls my house about eight to ten times a day sometimes even more than that. She leaves messages on the answering machine telling my mom to call her back when she gets the message. I wouldn't mind her leaving a message if it was just once. The woman will call back in 30 mins and leave the same dang message. You'd think she'd have enough sense to realize when my mom gets the message she'll call her back. Once when we didn't answer the phone because I was the only one home she started crying on the answering machine, not sure if she knew that it was recording or not. She's one of those people who like spreading rumors. She always is poking around wanting to start crap about me too, told people my boyfriend did hard core drugs, telling people I said something about my cousin's boobs being fake, and neither are true, which is why I don't answer the phone when I'm at home. c_c Gr. Okay I'm done. Sorry about the text wall.

So do any of you have crazy family members like this?

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 11:33 pm

Re: Aunt Rant D:

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:49 pm

My sister wants me to be a lesbian (far as I'm aware of, I'm ace). She also pops up and claims that she told us that she was talking us to whatever when she didn't. And gets mad when I say no and tries to ignore it anyway
One aunt wants everything mom wants just so mom can't have it, and they don't talk to each other

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Ugh the annoying relative I have an Uncle who I just can't stand. I can count on one hand how many times I actually spent time with the guy. Up until now he has been pretty meh to me but lately just the worst uncle ever. When my mom had a week left to live we called him and told him he should come up to say goodbye he goes no sorry can't get off work and would rather come for the funeral. The day she died my other uncle her twin gets a seizure out of the blue and is in the hospital. My dad decided to have the Wake and Service for my mom all on the same day. He didn't want it to linger so when my uncle came here for the service instead of taking the break time in between the two to visit my uncle his last sibling what does he do? He goes and hangs out with his Fireman bodies! There is alot more but that is the first part of it.

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Banni » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:45 pm

That is weird. Like, obsessive. D:
Yeah, like everyone, I also have a (few) relatives I don't particularly like. But the one I hate the most is my mom's brother.
I tried to like him. He came to visit us out of the blue, and I had not seen him since I was about 10? So I don't remember him very well. I remembered I really didn't like him but couldn't recall why and I passed it off as me just being a kid, maybe there was something I didn't understand at that age blabla maybe he not SO bad.

So when he arrived (mind you, he entirely invited himself over, so we couldn't plan this better) my parents were at work, I happened to not be working that day, and my little sister who was 10(?) at the time was home from school. So I had the pleasure of opening the door for him. We sat in the living room and had a 10 minute conversation. Starting with beating down and insulting everything about me. My job, my hobbies, my artwork, my religion. bash bash bash! He preached about how great witchcraft was and he knew he was forbidden to talk about that in my mom's house (because of how he carries on insulting our religion in the process) and he kept trying to push it onto my little sister, shooting down everything I had to say.
Then he proceeded to bash on my little sister, trying (very hard) to convince her that she's stupid. Dude, she's just a child, you could do some real confidence damage like that! I got so pissed I called my parents and told them I'll give him one day to stay here, then he's out!"
I crawled out my window to go to work the next day cause I was on the verge of pounding his face in after his comments over dinner the night he arrived.

Then mom printed some maps (cause he traveled by car) for him and literally pushed him out the door for me. ~w~b
Nobody messes with my sis or me like that!
He is not my uncle either. I refuse that

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 9:33 pm

Return to Hinterland