Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

Too Many Feelings!!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Too Many Feelings!!

Postby Bassy » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:33 pm

Okay so there is this guy... he will remain anonymous.... he is my prom date. No, we aren't together. And well, I have so many feelings going through me. Like, happy but sad.....nervous.....anxious. The thing is we were talking about comic con. He invited me. So I asked my parents and said it was fine. I texted (is this not a word?? There are red squiqly lines on it.) him about it and he never responded. This was yesterday, too.
I feel like I am very begging, though I am really not, I don't think so? I am having so many thoughts and it won't take a break. This point, I want to sit in a corner and wait...wait... then I feel I should give up??

I am more into advice, I guess. .__. I feel so awkward right now...

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 9:38 am

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Re: Too Many Feelings!!

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:53 am

Well how about we start with this question, who asked who to the prom???
This is just how I read things, but the way your mind is working, it sounds like you like him?

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:09 am

just send him another message like "hey so whats happening with comic con? :)
if he doesnt reply
then hunt that loser down and yell at him for being rude D<
but no if he doesnt reply to that then can you find him irl and ask him face to face? he cant not reply then~

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 1:38 am

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Bassy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:21 am

Mika, he asked me to prom.
Ryvi, I know he has been sick for the past few days. It may be that. I just need him to be in school so I can talk to him about it.

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:29 am

Well if he asked you, I think everything should be fine. I mean, he asked you to a big event, and then asked if you wanted to go to another, even bigger event. I don't think it seems like your begging in anyway. I mean its natural to want to give someone a response to something as awesome as comicon in a relatively quick fashion. I say just be patient, don't let it bother you if he doesn't reply quite yet.

Postby Bassy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:58 pm

My friends think we are dating when we are not haha. But I know some people haven't heard from him all week. So I hope he is in school tomorrow.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:09 pm

If he isn't there Friday maybe try calling him perhaps?

Postby Bassy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:13 pm

But I don't wanna feel weirs doing so. If he d
Isn't in school by Friday, I am probably not going to go. I know some friends were trying to contact him but hasn't replied.

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:24 pm

You sure his phone bill just hasn't been paid??? It seems like he would respond to friends... Or maybe he just had something kind of big pop up?

Postby Bassy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:04 pm

I have no idea. Some people are wondering what is going on with him. This one guy asked me if he has texted me at some point because he never replied to him. Maybe something popped up.

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:12 pm

Hmmmm I would say if you know where he lived and you could drive to try going by his place... Or maybe online? If you have some contact information?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:33 pm

It sounds like he is just sick and if he is feverish he may be sleeping... could have forgotten to charge his phone? Do you normally talk on the phone or text regularly?

How well do you know him and are there other friends going to comic con with you? Comic con here is very difficult to get tickets to, they sell out immediately. Did he have extra tickets? Is he the kind that would be embarrassed if he couldn't get you a ticket?

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 7:38 am

Postby Bassy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:47 pm

Well, he did say he would pay for my tickets. But I feel I should pay for my ticket. Plus I live in a state where there is not much going on. We don't have cities large as NYC or Vegas.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:06 pm

did you go to comic con, or is that not yet?

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 7:38 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:01 pm

She went. (She mah sis)

Next

Return to Hinterland