Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

So my roommates..

Moderator: Ryvvi

So my roommates..

Postby Lime » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:57 pm

So I feel terrible, haha. I have no money for Christmas, so all I did was go to the dollar store, and I bought like, these cute little tins that have Christmas patterns all over then. And I bought a bunch of bags of mini chocolate bars, mints, candy, etc. and I split them up and filled the tins. ;3;

Then I just popped a bow on them and put them under the tree. I live with me, and then 3 guys. So I had no idea what to get them. Then my one roommate comes home, completely ECSTATIC about what he bought me for Christmas. So now I don't know what to do.. Haha. By the sounds of it, it might actually be something decent, and here I am getting them little derpy tins. Like, I legit spent probably $20 between four people (the extra one was for a secret santa trade off. I'm lazy.. :c )

So now like.. I don't know what to do! Haha. I feel bad! What if it's something really awesome? And all I got them was some dollar store chocolate? xD

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 7:30 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Re: So my roommates..

Postby Ghost » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:36 pm

It's the thought that counts! If it's still bothering you now that it's past Christmas, maybe take him out to lunch or something to make up for it? I completely understand not being able to afford gifts for Christmas, I went dumpster diving outside of a thrift shop for my family's Christmas gifts. xD

ImageImage
Nibbly wants a sacrifice
Wiggly wants his wrath
We dance around the pentagram
And take all our kingdoms back

Postby Lime » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:40 pm

Really? Haha. And oh my goodness, so. Since it's after Christmas now!

My one roommate got me Pinkie Pie headphones, and they're reaaalllyy cute. And the other roommate got me a HUGE Adventure Time mug, and inside of it was a little Pinkie Pie Christmas ornament. :)

I don't really like Pinkie Pie, LOL. I'm not even that much of a huge MLP fan anymore, but my entire room is MLP stuff, haha. So I guess they just saw it and assumed. But it's awesome! I told them how sorry I was, but I do still feel guilty. They said it was okay, but. The one spent $10 on me, and the other spent ~$20+. So I was like, oh gosh. I feel like a jerk. xD

Postby Ghost » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:14 am

Aww haha, again it's the thought that counts and I'm sure they feel the same way!

Postby Lime » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:15 am

Yeah, it's definitely the thought that counts, but like.. I dunno, I didn't put much thought into mine. xD

It screams "oh god what do I get them Christmas is so close and I forgot", haha. But they make polite remarks here and there to make me feel better I think, LOL. Like "Oh I still have chocolate left! Yeah!" and they'll jump up off the couch and go grab it and stuff, haha.

But oh well. c: I know it's late, but what did you get for Christmas?

Postby Ghost » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:36 am

It's sweet that they are letting you know they really don't mind. c: Sounds like you have some awesome friends~

I got a suitcase to take my costumes to and from my shows, finally~ From my mom.
I also got some nail polish from my sister & Pokemon X from my grandma's. CX

Postby Lime » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:22 pm

Oh nice! That's awesome. Your shows? o: Do you do a lot of theatre stuff?
And that's cute. <3 Those are awesome!

I got pjs like usual from my mom. It's kind of a tradition, haha. But they're Avengers ones! So I love them. But they're only pants, so she's like "I couldn't find a matching shirt, so I just picked up the closest one I saw! I.. I think it's a game, right? I figured you'd like it!" Lmao. It was an Assassin's Creed III shirt. I was like "YOU DID GOOD, MOTHER. <3" LOL

My sister got me some awesome t-shirts though, and a sweater. Two t-shirts were Doctor Who mixed with Pulp Fiction. And the other was a Hunger Games one. <3 I'll find links when I get back, they're actually really cool! And the sweater was a glow-in-the-dark one, with Schrodinger's Cat on it. I loooove it, haha.

I got some other random cute stuff like perfume, earrings, etc. c: I don't use them much, but it was a nice gesture. <3

Postby Ghost » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:53 pm

Yeah I perform in The Rocky Horror Picture Show almost every Saturday night. I've been going to see the cast for 6 years and started performing with them 2 1/2 years ago. c: They're awesome. I also direct a cast that performs at conventions all over Florida. We do Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog mainly, as well as Rocky Horror & some original material.

Oh that all sounds awesome~~! It's great that your mom accidentally picked something you love! It's awesome when that happens!

All of those things sound like good things, I like your taste. 8D

Postby Lime » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Really?! I LOVE ROCKY HORROR. <3 OMG.

I named my cat Columbia years ago, lmao! That's so awesome!

I also adore Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog!

And thank you. ;D <3 Not many people get it.. Haha.

Postby Ghost » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:12 am

That's awesome! Yeah if you check out my Facebook you'll see all my rocky horror pictures. Here's one of me as Columbia~

Eheheh, I love Dr. H so much!

Postby Lime » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Haha that's so cute! <3 You look really great!

Me too. I have an obsession with Nathan Fillion and Felicia Day.. So it's just kinda perfect. xD Haha.

Postby Ghost » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Thanks T 3 T

& Mine is with Felicia Day and NPH. xD

Postby Lime » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:09 pm

See, I looove NPH too. But not as much as some people. I mean, he's an INCREDIBLE person and definitely one of my tops. But compared to Fillion and Felicia Day, I don't know. <3 Haha. Either way, I love all three. <3 I don't know why I don't watch Dr. Horrible more often.

Postby Ghost » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:37 pm

If you Youtube Cheesy on the Outside, you'll find some of my cast's performances. :3

& I don't like Fillion very much. o 3o I dunno why~ Not my cup o tea, I guess.

Postby Lime » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:37 pm

I think I might have to.. ;3 Haha.

Also, I <3 him. I always fall for the silly, charismatic types. And he happens to fit those both perfectly, LOL. Although in Dr. Horrible he's suuuch a d-bag, haha. Have you seen the show Firefly? Or the movie Serenity?

Next

Return to Hinterland