Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

I'm so nervous....

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: I'm so nervous....

Postby Mika » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:35 am

Hmmmm I find that odd lol. The reason why I don't like getting my hair cut is because once its gone its gone..... If someone makes a mistake then you can't hit the undo button. That's why I have to have a serious comfort level with who is cutting my hair

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:41 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Lime » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:09 pm

My mom is a hair dresser, so I'm a bit biased. :) I used to cut my hair every few months when it grew long enough again, do crazy hairstyles, dye it all different, colours, etc. She always said "Well, if you don't like it.. Hair always grows back."

Right now I've had the same colour for a few years now, dying it requires too much maintenance for me anymore. But I do get an inch or two off every month or few weeks. :D Although my hair is consistently past the bottom of my shoulder blades, but not much further.

Except lately I decided to do the hair thing where people shave the one side of their head, except I did just a little patch. :D Turned out pretty good!

P.S. Lovely, your hair is gorgeous and so are your pictures. :) I like the new hair!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:41 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Mika » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:44 pm

I've always been told that my hair color is rare so its best not to do much to damage it. So I've always kept my hair pretty bland. Though I really should take a picture of my hair now when its not straightened. It looks much better with its natural curls.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:41 pm

Previous

Return to Hinterland