Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

College Advice for an incoming freshman

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: College Advice for an incoming freshman

Postby Diana » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Don't worry Bassy!
Make sure to double check your class schedule and times before you start.
When you do start classes, try to get there a bit early if you can and make friends with your teachers, sit close to the front. It helps make you feel more relaxed (all throughout the year, not just when you start).
Walk around to the classrooms the day before your classes, if you have time, and keep a map with you until you know the campus! If you do get lost, don't be afraid to ask other students passing by where a classroom is. They will try to help!

You're going to do great! :D

Site Admin

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:02 am

Postby Bassy » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:02 pm

There is so much to do before I get there also.. I have to figure about who is going to have the car, packing, books, work study, etc. Too much is stressing me out. I'm really scared of failure. :cry: :cry:
I have to get good grades to get into a program to get tuition paid for my junior and senior year, I can get into social work a lot easier without my masters. :worry:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:02 am

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:02 pm

Bassy: All this stuff that was stressing you - how is it going? What decisions did you make to resolve them?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:02 am

Previous

Return to Hinterland