Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

I'm going to China in October

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: I'm going to China in October

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:27 am

Thanks Kit, I'd be curious to hear what she learns about tea from her trip. One of the local hotels is going to be offering a "tea sensei" package, which I saw categorized on their website but it is still "in development'. I thought that might be a cool idea to implement in her local area (if she doesn't already have a job or something) - go around to the hotels and work out something with tea - say either a "high tea" like the English do or a "tea ceremony" like the Chinese or Japanese do and maybe she could have a tea section in the gift shops. Sometimes you have to make your own niche. As she expanded she could hire help. I imagine she would have to work out if she was hired by the hotels or an independent contractor but I would think it would be similar to the masseusse hired for the spa packages hotels have.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 pm

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:42 pm

Pfft
I want to live in a treehouse pagoda
She wants at least the first two floors for her cafe
Have it themed around the countries of origin
We've talked in length about it

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:02 pm

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:57 pm

Happy Birthday Cotton Cloudy! I hope you had a fun day of celebrating planned and that you are enjoying your day. I know 2 other people who's birthdays are today! They are very nice people. Have a wonderful birthday! I am sending you a little birthday present!

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:02 pm

Previous

Return to Hinterland