Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

Whoops I got a tattoo

Moderator: Ryvvi

Whoops I got a tattoo

Postby Ryvvi » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:13 pm

like super badass now :cool:
While i was in london we went to a tattoo convention~ and ive been toying with the idea of getting a tattoo for yeaaaars but was always nervous about how quickly i would get bored of something
but then i was there and in the end saw a design and was like hey why not!

[+] SPOILER
Its all shiny because its got cream on it xD
But yeah! i figured a crown with gems on it isnt something im ever going to get bored of xD

Local time: Fri May 03, 2024 11:48 am

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Re: Whoops I got a tattoo

Postby Hocus Pocus » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:02 am

Neat! I could never have one, I have to change my nail polish everyday because I get tired of seeing the same color. lol I can only imagine that I would get tired of seeing something in the same place over and over again. Scars on my body even bother me. :cry:

Local time: Thu May 02, 2024 7:48 pm

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:06 am

mm thats why i hesitated so long on tattoos!
i always said if i got a tattoo i would want it sort of out of my way so i wouldnt be seeing it constantly, and this is on my hip, juust far back enough i have to actively turn to see it

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:13 am

Woahh nice! :D It would be quite a feat to not get bored of it though, since you're kind of stuck with it for the rest of your life. Either way, that is neat. Did it hurt or sting while you were getting it? o-o

Local time: Fri May 03, 2024 8:48 am

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:22 am

it did a little! definitely not as much as i was expecting~ mostly it was just uncomfortable then like if it was over the bony part it got a bit painful but still not terrible

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:31 am

That's good, I thought they would hurt a lot because I'm not a huge fan of needles. xD

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:52 am

well needles have never bothered me at all, pretty much the opposite really, i would watch the nurses drawing blood when i was a little kid and they kept trying to make me look away "oh sweetie you dont wanna see this" and i would be like shit get out of my way i wanna seeee
plus i have a high pain tolerance, the guy did say it varies for people, regardless of their pain tolerance so you could be fine!
tbh as well it didnt reaaally feel like a needle at all, like the bone deep ache needles have wasnt there at all idk it just felt different

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:06 am

It looks like it has a smiley face :)

I don't want to get a tattoo because I don't want to be several years down the line be like "Why did I get this tattoo? This is stupid!" I don't want to regret it later, lol.

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:27 am

thats fair! i guess no matter how carefully you look for the most perfect tattoo ever, at the end of the day theres no knowing how youre going to feel about it in later years
In the end i decided to risk it~ but i spent so many years undecided for that reason so

Postby Hocus Pocus » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:06 am

Well I guess that works! Wouldn't work for me though. I'm not skinny, putting something on my hip or stomach area would be a waste. lol

Postby Maro » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:09 am

it's gorgeous ry! i'm debating getting another tattoo myself tbh

Local time: Thu May 02, 2024 10:18 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:28 am

Maro ahh ty! what tattoos have you got now?
im already thinking of a colour one on my back xD of a giant gem crystal thing, which ive been thinking about for aages now

Hocus Pocus If the tattooist is good he should be able to make it look awesome for you regardless of your body type :)
you cant really see it from the pic but i have a ton of stretch marks in that area and i was a bit worried about how it would work~ but it was all fine :)

Postby Maro » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:32 am

i've just got the one it's a barcode on my left upper arm near my shoulder with my birthdate in under it and made in n.f.l.d above it ^^; i've been debating on so many these days

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:37 am

Oh lol, I get bothered by the part where the needle sucks up blood... it just really disturbs me. xD
So maybe shorter needles that are super small?

Postby Maro » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:49 am

A lot of people are surprised when they see my tattoo which is funny since i've had it since i was 16 and i'll be 23 next month lol you think they'd be more surprised by the piercings and spacers and short hair since that's all relatively new in comparison.

Next

Return to Hinterland