Need advice? Tutoring? Want to share that thing that happened to you? This is the place for all things involving the world outside, and life in general.

If I had known then what I know now...

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: If I had known then what I know now...

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:54 am

Lemon, I've always known that I wanted to write, ever since I was 9 years old. It wasn't a secret since my parents even knew I wrote a lot. But Journalism involves communicating with other people a lot (hence why it's part of the communications department), and it's either I didn't know how scared I was communicating with other people, or I just got scared as years went by. Plus, I learned I can't get myself to write when I'm forced to.

Journalism wasn't last minute, I've wanted to go into it for a while, then I changed my mind to something else, and then changed my mind back to that, and it seems I need to put more thought into it. I just need to find something that feels right.

Local time: Thu May 02, 2024 1:20 pm

Postby Lianna » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:20 pm

Mousy wrote:hello... My name is Mousy and I am a cat enabler. :worry:
It's so hard to ignore her little kitty mews.
I WILL BE STRONG TONIGHT. No more 3am love. T_T

Not just tonight. Cats are persistent, gotta outlast. About a week it'll take for her to give up. Some take longer, some take less
But one step at a time, nyeh?

Local time: Thu May 02, 2024 1:20 pm

Sup nerds check my main if you want my attention

Postby galled » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:40 pm

There's always writing in the English department. You have to communicate with some people no matter what you do, but it does't have to be a primary aspect with all writing.

Server Administrator

Local time: Thu May 02, 2024 11:20 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz