A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Mika's Hangout

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Mikas' Wooly Cave

Postby Mika » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:02 pm

:0 you poor thing! But the question is.... Was it worth it?

Local time: Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:40 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Bacokatt » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Mika wrote:Polly: as long as you stay dressed like that, yes, you can be my caves mascot! hahaha.
Jay: I wish I could feel so happy about babies. I'm lacking in that spirit department.

Same, I don't dislike babies, but, I don't like them either they're just there, unless screaming and waking me up or when someone tells me to be responsible for one for any given period of time. I do dislike that.

Local time: Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:40 pm

Metal is World
=O w O=

Postby Zombie Bunny » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:36 pm

There was a little girl that I babysat once. I had to get her to go to sleep, but every time I told her to, she'd just stick her tongue out at me and say I'm not the boss of her. That was fun

Local time: Sun Jun 23, 2024 12:40 pm

Image Image Image

Postby Bacokatt » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:46 pm

Zombiebunny wrote:There was a little girl that I babysat once. I had to get her to go to sleep, but every time I told her to, she'd just stick her tongue out at me and say I'm not the boss of her. That was fun

One time, my neighbor was letting his 2 and 3 year olds play in my yard, which I advised him not to as there is a forge, anvil, hammers, tongs, blades, pliers, shears, torches, igniters, and a container of oil which is used for cooling metal, but, the oil, if I forged heavily earlier, is hot enough to burn off your skin. And I don't want to deal with it if something happens to his kids, but, anyway, his kids are in my yard, I walk outside and he talks to me, gets in his car with his wife, and leaves. With the kids there. So, I feel bad and watch them in his yard, walk to my house to grab a piece of food, return, they've gone in his caravan were renovating full of power tools, it raining, my foot slides on the aluminum deck and I get a piece of steel lodged 3cm deep into my shin and my leg is trapped in this crevice with the metal in the bone and I was stuck there for about 2 hours until he returned. I was frustrated.

Local time: Sun Jun 23, 2024 8:40 pm

Postby Zombie Bunny » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:50 pm

Oww, that sounds like it hurt. Did you have to get stitches/staples/whatever else?

Postby Mika » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:14 pm

Glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't have a normal level of fondness for small children... The earliest age I can get along with is 4-5 year olds. They are easy for me to get along with for some reason. They can be easily distracted by a cute movie, coloring or food.

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:00 pm

I returned and he was adorable. He slept the whole time and was just so D'awww sleeping. Then his older sister was giving me hugs and kisses. I love those two so much.

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Ryvvi » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:27 pm

children e_e
/doesnt like them at all

Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:40 am

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Zombie Bunny » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:29 pm

I like kids, I babysit a lot, it's just some of them I'd rather not be around. haha

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 pm

Some kids can be awful but some can be sweethearts. It all depends on how their parents are raising them.

Postby polly » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:13 am

augh i love children but some of them are really annoying ; o ;

Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:10 am

The most important thing is to enjoy your life and be happy, that's all that matters
-Audrey Hepburn

Postby Zombie Bunny » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:20 am

mhm^^

Postby polly » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:21 am

your avi looks so nice bunny! e u e

Local time: Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:10 am

Postby Maro » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:06 am

hey everyone :3