A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Fairy Garden (1)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Fairy Garden (13)

Postby npixelz » Sun May 12, 2024 2:03 am

Blood work was alright. Afterwards we went to Costco and on the way I got a bagel from Tim's. (Still no grilled cheese, but oh well). Got some cool chips, some other stuff, then came home and put everything away before I went back to sleep. Of course because I had to get up early and then sleep again I woke up at like 9 pm, but what can ya do.

Then the rest of the night went smoothly. I woke up to find that supper was burgers but mine had been eaten (turns out my dad told my mom he didn't want one, so she ate a second one, but then later he ate one because he actually meant he didn't want one YET, lol). So I just made a plate of nachos, cheese, and salsa, which I microwaved for 2 minutes and then ate, it was quite good. The rest of the night was just watching videos and taking personality quizzes, nothing too fancy

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:21 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby npixelz » Sun May 12, 2024 2:08 am

Also Di, if you're reading this I love your avi

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun May 12, 2024 8:20 pm

Always good to get the blood tests done, I recommend everyone get a base line by doing a complete blood work.

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:21 pm

Re: The Fairy Garden (12)

Postby npixelz » Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am

Yeeee

Last night was good, I had pizza and brought a couple slices to work for lunch, which was a first for me. It was good. Got a lot of work done.

Then my dad picked me up and I went to get a E...something done for heart testing, while he also got blood work done

So in the span of three days I've gotten needles jabbed into the inside of the elbow on both arms, and had things taped to me, but all in all it was alright

And now I'm off again! Tho it'd be nice to get more hours, but hopefully things pick up soon!

I'm really excited for Anime North and I really hope to do some sort of workshop or attend a QNA or something, because I haven't done that experience in the couple conventions I've been to, and I really think it'd be interesting

But even if I can't, it'll still be fun to look at all the cool stuff and buy some things

Re: The Fairy Garden (12)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon May 13, 2024 4:37 pm

Sometimes the workshops get filled so if you really want to do one then go line up early, but just watching everyone in cosplay & how creative some of them are is really interesting.

Less than 2 weeks for you, yahoo!

Re: The Fairy Garden (11)

Postby npixelz » Tue May 14, 2024 2:23 am

Good idea. Also I agree

Ikr!?

Last night was good! Had dumplings for dinner with a sauce my sister made, and one of my friends streamed Pokemon Scarlet on Twitch so I was able to watch it and give her tips!

All in all a good night

Re: The Fairy Garden (10)

Postby npixelz » Wed May 15, 2024 2:36 am

Last night was good
Woke up an hour late, oops!
Had a nice dinner of pork souvlaki
Chatted with my family
Finished rewatching Star Wars Visions season 1 (except the last 2 episodes because I don't like the ending of Lop and Ocho and i don't like the last episode)
Chatted with some people on Discord that I hadn't met yet
Started doing Warrior cats quizzes and the like for fun
And now I'm hoping to read the books tonight!

Re: The Fairy Garden (10)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed May 15, 2024 8:10 am

Busy! Food sounds interesting, never tried it.

Cute avi combo. I don't recall that hood.

Re: The Fairy Garden (9)

Postby npixelz » Thu May 16, 2024 2:00 am

Not too busy! It was indeed good!

It's the cat jacket! It came out with the frog jacket!

Last night was another good one

My sister somehow had managed to convince my mom to let her and I get Dairy Queen! Finally! I tried the new peanut butter cookie dough party flavor or whatever it was called, and it was delicious!

We watched DropOut while eating it
Then I chatted with my friend over a Discord call while he streamed a game to me
Afterwards I watched videos and read the entirety of the first Warriors (aka Warrior Cats) book!

Now I've downloaded a pdf of the second book since we don't have it at home

All in all a great night

Also my parents are away camping

Re: The Fairy Garden (9)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu May 16, 2024 6:30 pm

haha when the cats away the mouse will play. Is that in the new camper? You didn't want to go?

Glad you have been having some fun.

Count down is closer to your anime

Re: The Fairy Garden (8)

Postby npixelz » Fri May 17, 2024 5:18 am

Lol! It is in the new camper, but since I'm already taking a couple days off for the convention I didn't want to take 5 more in the same month
Though it would have been nice since my BFF lives nearby and I could have seen him, but oh vell

I have indeed!

Ikr! I'm super excited

Last night was good! I woke up on time for once, which was essential because I had to walk to work.
Walking was too hot though because I wore my rain coat because it Saud it would rain this morning, but thats oki
It didn't rain, and my coworker gave me a ride anyway, but oh well
Work was fine, no issues, so that's always nice
Then I got home, saw the Star Wars Visions manga I asked my sister to order for me came in, which is great, I read some more of the second Warriors book
And I chatted with my mom over the phone for a bit!

Quite a good night, all things considered!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri May 17, 2024 8:46 am

Although you didn't get to go on the camping trip & see your friend, it sounds like you made some rational decisions with taking time off of work.

Very nice of your Sister to help you out. Hope she is doing better with what ever she was struggling with.

Your Mom really cares about you.

Postby npixelz » Sat May 18, 2024 2:05 am

Yep
Indeed
Ye

Last night had its ups and downs
I had McDonald's
I watched a video with my sister

But then my coworker texted me saying he can't go to Anime North
So, unless another coworker (who I texted after the first one canceled, meaning there's not much time left to get tickets or request it off) can come, I won't be able to go

After that my sister was nice and watched another video with me to help me feel better
I then got the Warriors bundle on my kindle and am on book 3

Postby npixelz » Mon May 20, 2024 2:04 am

I've finished reading the first Warriors bundle, and I mag have accidentally bought a new one while trying to scroll with my finger

But otherwise nothing new to report
The other coworker hasn't responded so if he doesn't respond by Tuesday (tomorrow) I'll be refunding my ticket

Postby npixelz » Wed May 22, 2024 2:05 am

He didn't respond, but the coworker that was originally going to go with me texted and said that as long as he's back in town by 9:30 PM, he can go!

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts