A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Mouse's Hangout

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Mouse and The Gang vs. The Ghost King {Page Prizes}

Postby Mouse » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:53 pm

I was reading up on it and so I threw a ton of garlic in a pot! And cooked my chicken up with some pepper, paprika, onion powder and salt. I put corn, black beans and rice in my little containers and placed the meat in them when I was done. Then I made my own salsa ( I like it extra hot and I think it just completely got rid of the flavor of the chicken). I was reading sauces help get rid of the taste so I put the salsa in a mini little container. I was too scared to heat it though, so I ate it cold! It's actually pretty good. Though, if I'm honest.. I'm still more excited about the turkey chili lol
I wanted to get some udon or something but my super market didn't have any! I am saving the left over chicken for Wednesday so I can prep a chicken noodle soup :)
I wish I had an instant pot, I saw one on amazon for pretty cheap and was thinking about it! Also, I really need a wok for stir fry!

Local time: Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:30 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:26 pm

You don't need an instant pot, you can also just boil the chicken like you did, it really doesn't take that much longer.

Your recipes sounds delicious! And with the food "mixed" it actually would taste great warmed up. Heat it and put it in a burrito and dip it in the salsa, yum! Or eat it like a rice bowl. You can also cook rice in the salsa to give it more flavor.

Local time: Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:30 pm

Postby Mouse » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:08 pm

Oh okay! I'll give that a try :)
I plan on eating it like a rice bowl! One thing is I think I did too much protein because I felt nauseous! My best friend works where I work and she bought me jimmy johns cuz I thought I was going to hurl if I ate it! But I love the idea of cooking the rice in salsa i did not think of that

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:51 pm

You don't have to have a wok for stir fry - a frying pan works the same!

I can't eat the leg meat on chicken or turkey - makes me sick but I can eat the chicken breast. Something to do with the fat content. I eat small amounts of meat, even beef I seem to have difficulty digesting.

I also can't do real spicy. Picante mild is about all I can do! Dice up some tomato's and that helps take the kick off.

Postby Mouse » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:09 pm

Hey, everyone! Long time no talk! I have been busy working and with family. I had a late belated birthday and got a tablet the other day and now I'm doodlin. Not really sure what Im doing but I did buy photoshop hoping to learn the program.
[+] SPOILER

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:03 am

Hope the birthday was spent celebrating some how and glad you got some time with family ~ happy birthday! :heart:

Re: Cat Eats Mouse (A hangout thread)

Postby Mouse » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:55 pm

Lol thank you!! And it was, it was just late for my boyfriend since we were broke as a joke! But we are doing good now :) How have you been??

Postby galled » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:02 pm

Happy Belated Birthday!

Congrats on the tablet too! :)

They can be really handy. Do you have a stylus or do you draw with your fingers? Photoshop is a crazy powerful program. There are tons of videos on Youtube that make it all look so easy. ;)

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Mouse » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:04 pm

I have a stylus!! If you have any tips or anything please let me know, honestly. I have been so excited about it I could cry (which is a little weird but its true!!) I have been looking stuff up little by little!

Postby galled » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:24 pm

There are far more talented artists here that know more than me about drawing in PS. I know PhotoShop pretty well, but I use it editing features rather than for drawing.

Server Administrator

Postby Mouse » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:25 pm

galled wrote:There are far more talented artists here that know more than me about drawing in PS. I know PhotoShop pretty well, but I use it editing features rather than for drawing.

I have only used it in computer classes when I was young so I am honestly not all that sure about it! I know you can do some really cool stuff with it!!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:17 pm

I love the feeling when you get something you really really want. I remember one year getting a pair of cross country skis and I was jumping up and down squealing with joy. After a couple years I moved away from the snow and gave them away :sad: ... but I sure had fun cross country skiing with my friends while I had them to enjoy. :cheer:

Postby galled » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:29 pm

Mouse wrote:
galled wrote:There are far more talented artists here that know more than me about drawing in PS. I know PhotoShop pretty well, but I use it editing features rather than for drawing.

I have only used it in computer classes when I was young so I am honestly not all that sure about it! I know you can do some really cool stuff with it!!

Yep! You can make any image and make it look like you want. You're only limited to your imagination!

Server Administrator

Postby Mouse » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:56 pm

Lemon
Yes, it's awesome! I honestly did not realize I wanted this. My boyfriend bought it for me, he really though about it and everything like what kind I would want, if I could look at it on the tablet or just the computer, etc. I was really surprised and it made me so happy. He was like, "Don't open if you dont think you'll use it!" and, "Just return it if you don't like it." He's crazy I love it to death!!
It would be sad to leave them, though super sweet of you to give them away. And all the memories you made with them will always stay!

Galled
I know!! It's so fun and learning about all the little things in it is fun too though I really have a lot to learn. I was thinking about maybe getting a cricut or something, too. So I can make my own stuff!! And make gifts for people I love!
Also I like coloring on a different layer so I can take the lines off and see how gross it looks without the lines Lol

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:00 pm

Thank you for the art work! I sent you a thank you. When I change my avatar I'll have you do something else. :heart:

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts