A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Monkey's Hangout

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:37 am

haha, no. Honestly, I don't think so.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:29 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:23 pm

Are you working week ends? How many hours a week are you going to be getting in? Do you get free food at work?

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:29 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:23 pm

1. Probably not. Idk if they'll ever schedule me for weekends or not.
2. I think 25 or so, I don't really know, wasn't paying any attention to it.
3. No, I get to spend up to $8.45 on lunch during my 30 minute break. And I get paid $8 an hour so basically I work an hour for free. But fountain drinks are free.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:58 pm

Your menu prices seem higher over there. Too bad you don't get a discount at least.
Can you find coupons to use?
Did you pay for a campus food plan at all?
Yeah, I look at things in regards to how many hours of work it is going to cost me to buy it.
Watch out on the fountain drinks - lots of calories in some of them. At least they keep you hydrated!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:37 pm

I had $200 flex for food but I used it up already lol

But I like these $1 frozen meals, so I get a lot of them.

And just getting off topic, I've noticed cats love me, but I love dogs. It's so complicated. Lol. Like, every cat I come across, lets me pet them and they purr, I mean, yeah I kinda do like cats, but not as much as dogs, lol. My aunt's 2 cats, 1 liked me from the beginning and the other started to like me as I was leaving, lol.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:29 pm

Some of the $1 frozen meals are good and not that many calories, average about 300 calories which is good if you are trying to be on 1200 calories a day, and I find them filling. I like the fettuccine alfredo, I have to stir them about half way though.

Cats are great attention getter's and they love to be pet. Dogs seem to love to be scratched, especially their bellies and behind their ears, haven't found a dog that will just sit there and let you pet them.

I just realized you are up late Monkeygirl!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Lol, yeah, went to bed around 3:30-4am and woke up at 9:30, half an hour before my alarm clock went off, lol.

I grew up with mostly dogs, so, I like dog. We had a couple of cats, which we can't do anymore because 2 out of our 3 dogs will attack it. I do have one dog that's friendly around cats, mainly because he was around when we had cats while the other 2 weren't.

I hate phones sometimes, gah! I can't live without one, though, because it's my only reliable means of communication with my parents, friends, and sister. I spent $2 on a charger when it wasn't the charger at fault, it was my phone and now the sim card tray wont open and it's just pissing me off.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:32 pm

Can you return the charger? If not, $2 isn't too bad and maybe you can still use it, or someone else you know can

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:13 pm

Naw, the case is all torn up (it's those stupid plastic ones) and it could come in handy once I can get another smart phone. I can use it on my tablet I have.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:45 pm

then not a total loss

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:16 pm

Yup, but I'm going to be stuck with a gophone until my dad gets the next phone ugrade thingy which I think is every 2 years? I don't know, but if that's the case, I have one whole year to wait for that. I hadn't had that stupid phone for a year and it broke. >.> I have terrible luck with electronics.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:35 pm

did you see the supermoon lunar eclipse tonight? we had clouds but I managed to catch some of it - now the moon is it's regular full bright self.

yawn - aren't you tired yet? I'm going to bed soon

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:38 am

I didn't know about it until I woke up this morning.

I went to bed right as soon as I posted my comment, lol. I was waiting for my nighttime cold medicine to kick in since I have a cold and couldn't get to sleep because of congestion, but yeah, stayed up until I started getting really tired.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:48 pm

I hate WalMart sometimes. I ask where the gophones are, they tell me, I go there and buy one, then I learn the gophones and tracfones are different because I thought they were the same thing with 2 different names. I can't help that the WalMart employee gave me wrong information.

Postby galled » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:50 pm

I hate that too. Fortunately, WalMart has a pretty good return policy.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz