A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Lemon's drop-inn

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Lemon's drop-inn (stop by and enjoy the moment)

Postby dragoness129 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:07 pm

-hugs- Check the store. There are three new recolors of the skirts. T_T

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:25 pm

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:08 pm

oh yes! I still have to decide what I want to get the duplicates in the most

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:25 pm

Postby npixelz » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:48 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Wow, I finally managed to find a thread of mine in this mass ocean of posts.... hope everyone is excitedly getting feathers for the items they missed! I know I am hoping to build some to get some extras

are the backgrounds in the shops? or am I too late?

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:25 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Nipix" sadly you are too late and they were only in for a few days after the event...that is usually how it goes for event items that are released. When you get on a computer then check your inventory to see if you have any of the Valentine items in your inventory from gift letters anyone may have sent to you. Akuyi may still have a green one they wanted to trade or sell... not positive on that.

Postby JinMay » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:05 pm

Good afternoon people. I'm looking for a place I can hang out in and chat with people. I don't really chat much so I want to change that. :)

My Discord
thebossrimi

Tell me who you are and we can be friends on there maybe? :heart:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:16 pm

Hello Jin May! Yes, it has been quite quiet around here, I am not sure what everyone is busy doing - although I suspect end of school terms coming up may be partly to blame?

Please feel free to chat in here any time! I love the story telling you and a few other members are coming up with - just didn't know how to go about telling you since I didn't want to post in those threads!

Postby JinMay » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:35 pm

-nods- That is correct. I'm working on a final for one of my online classes. I have homework for another online class I need to do though so I might just do that instead and work on the final tomorrow.

Story telling? What story telling? I'm sorry, I am just confused is all. OTL

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:43 pm

oops, :distress: I mean role playing - to me it is all creative writing, hence story telling... :grin_wink:

I admire when people are being creative with their imagination: either in drawing, writing, building, photography etc I believe people have within them a rich resource that they just need to tap into.

Postby JinMay » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:57 pm

Oh that! xD I sorta assumed that's what you were referring to but I had to ask to make sure. Heheh

Roleplaying is the only type of writing I can do. I can't sit and write a story on my own. I do a bit of drawing as well from time to time. I still need to practice my hands and feet though...mostly hands. I cannot draw hands to save my life.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:06 pm

I hear fairly often that people seem to have the most difficulty drawing hands... I can draw so that you would recognize what I am drawing but I do not draw proficiently...sadly... I am so amazed when artist are so accurate/ precise that I can't tell the difference between a photograph or a drawing.

I love how people can do those comic sketches in minutes. When I see them at the open markets or fairs sketching it is so fun to watch them.

Postby JinMay » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Oh I know right?! It's just so amazing to see the level of talent people have. :D
I'm looking at your avatar and I am tempted to try to draw a headshot of it.

I love the skin you have on by the way.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:40 pm

If you are inspired then you should draw!

I'll go look to see what kind of base it is - I want to say "Porcelain doll" but I will go check to confirm that.

Postby JinMay » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:47 pm

I shall then! I'll have it colored and whenever I finish it, I'll scan it and send it to ya. . u .

Please do and thank-you! I'd love to own it. I'm pretty sure that is not in the shops so I'll look for someone who is willing to sell one if they have extras.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:51 pm

nope, I was wrong. It's "patchwork skin steel" from the Halloween event that we had to earn pumpcoins to purchase items. Looks like I never got a porcelain doll skin.

JinMay: Monkeygirl is reviving her " shut up and take my money lottery" game thread (or named something similar) where she had ALL the skins as prizes. Try doing her game thread and see if you can get it, or one of the others, on there. (This round is a guarantee prize). If not, I only have one extra, so roll on my dice thread and request it as your prize. <I try to keep my "rare" items for those people who plan on staying with Windlyn, which it seems like you are a keeper!> Or check if someone else has the Halloween skins in their yard sale threads.

Postby JinMay » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Lemon Cheesecake: Almost done with your art, just need to add the scarf and then I will start the coloring process. I'm actually happy the way it's turning out and I'll finally have something to post on my DA. I haven't added any art on there in so long. lol

Oh really? I'll have to go check that out then and I will be rolling dice in your thread too. Sometimes I just get distracted with other things. Hahahha

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts