A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Reaper's Graveyard

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Reaper's Graveyard

Postby Maro » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:12 am

purple are eventide, i've got two so far of those but no aurora, planning on using my spare for a contest giveaway thing in the charity

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:34 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby ShadowGrimReaper87 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:15 am

I have like 4 of the staffs and just one of everything else but the moon sheild and the wings.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:04 am

The Grim Reaper yo ^_~Image

Postby Maro » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:51 am

i think i have doubles of the moon shield now tbh o3o

i have i think everything but the fish and the aurora wings now

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:34 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:51 pm

I have like over 100 extras. Especially since I had to trade them all to my mule and I sent well over 10 trades, 10 full trades. Heck, that's over 200 extras, lol. Omg. That is going to be a nightmare to sort out into my shop.

Postby Watery Star » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:26 pm

That reminds me to go and give my extras to my mule.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:43 pm

why don't you just play your mules and earn the items? Then trade later if need be?

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:04 am

Postby ShadowGrimReaper87 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello all and how are you today?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello Shadow! I can say it has been the opposite of uneventful the last couple days...how about you?

Postby ShadowGrimReaper87 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Been busy, had a doc appt today and one at the health dept. yesterday.

Kinda pissed off bc a gir(bitch)l at the Wal Mart bakery told me a few days ago 'all' the info on their free cakes for 1 year olds, so I go in today to order one and she's like "Oh you only get a free cake when you order one $18.99 and up." And the bitch NEVER told me when I had asked about the FREE CAKE FOR A 1 YEAR OLD!! Even the sigh that advertises it says NOT A DAMN F-ING THING about it either. So /in order for him to keep his job/ my husband is going to talk to someone about it tonight. Bc if I do he may not have a job left and I'd be sueing for false adevertisement!

I'm super pissed about that bc my son almost DIDN'T have a 1st birthday! He had an issue with his lungs, they didn't know at first but after 2 1/2 days they found out is was double pneumonia and if they hadn't been giving him meds for it thinking that may or may not be what it was then he wouldn't be here today.

SO yeah that's why his bday is special and I want it to be, he turns 1 this saturday and I will be making his cake. Good thing I already had cake mix that I was going to make for everyone else at his party. I'll just have to do a few things diff.

And yeah sorry for the rant, I should get the nobel peace prize for not well um doing what I REALY wanted to do to that 'person' that I wanted to do in my head.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:09 pm

I am so sorry! That must have been so frustrating, maybe the manager could fix the misunderstanding. Check with Albertsons, Ralphs/Kroger, Vons/Safeway in the meantime to see what they offer for a free one year old cake (I'd call them instead of going in and if they say yes order it right there on the spot!).

Wow, your poor baby, so sick! It is so difficult to know with the little ones isn't it...they really can't tell you in clear terms how they are feeling. Very lucky it finally got diagnosed correctly!
I know you will make the birthday special regardless. The baby cakes are normally so small anyway that you could just make a big cupcake for him and he'd be happy with licking his fingers and trying to chew on the candle.
Good you maintained your composure but someone in management should know that it is misleading and that you are certainly going to let everyone on your social media know about it. (But Better your husband keep his job and you eat for a year then you miss out on a tiny cake no one will probably really end up eating).

Postby galled » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:25 pm

So sorry about your experience at WalMart. The full timers (rare these days) seem to know what's what, but it seems that they don't train the part-timers (to not pay them benefits so there's high turn over which makes the problem worse) very well. Just keep in mind that the celebration is about the little one(s) and the memories. The cake will be one of the first things everyone forgets.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:56 am

Shadow, happy birthday to your little one! I hope you all have a wonderful day enjoying each others company, playing games and having fun.

Postby ShadowGrimReaper87 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:08 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:I am so sorry! That must have been so frustrating, maybe the manager could fix the misunderstanding. Check with Albertsons, Ralphs/Kroger, Vons/Safeway in the meantime to see what they offer for a free one year old cake (I'd call them instead of going in and if they say yes order it right there on the spot!).

Wow, your poor baby, so sick! It is so difficult to know with the little ones isn't it...they really can't tell you in clear terms how they are feeling. Very lucky it finally got diagnosed correctly!
I know you will make the birthday special regardless. The baby cakes are normally so small anyway that you could just make a big cupcake for him and he'd be happy with licking his fingers and trying to chew on the candle.
Good you maintained your composure but someone in management should know that it is misleading and that you are certainly going to let everyone on your social media know about it. (But Better your husband keep his job and you eat for a year then you miss out on a tiny cake no one will probably really end up eating).
Well nothing got done about it. I just made a round cake and cut the center out for him and them turned the rest into a doughnut cake. Pissed off that hardly no one showed up, it has been a rough week both physically and emotionally. I will most likely cry myself to sleep tonight bc things didn't turn out how I wanted them to. Quite a lot has happened, even today, and it just makes me with we lived FAR FAR away from anyone called "family".

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:29 pm

Shadow - my heart goes out to you in your disappointment and frustration. I know this won't make you feel any better but you were not a failure, you did everything you possibly could, and your baby won't remember a thing about the party but he will notice if you are unhappy. People may not have shown up out of consideration for you since your baby has been sick ( ya, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt). It doesn't help that you were already stressed. Have a good cry and then put it behind you.

Sounds like you made it cool for him - gave him his own cake anyway. Did he smear it all over his face or was he pretty neat at eating it? A donut shaped cake sounds like a fun idea! I'm going to keep it in mind...mmm... I could do strawberries in the middle with a whipped cream icing...or make it look like a donut....
I hope you get some rest tomorrow.

Postby galled » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:58 pm

So sorry it didn't turn out like you had hoped. That cake sound like more fun than any store bought cake I've ever had! ;)

If you're little one had fun/knew it was a special day then mission accomplished. Don't be so hard on yourself, you did the important things and that's what counts.

Server Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts