A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Monkey's Hangout

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:40 am

I hate waking up perfectly fine and going to get food only to get sick when I'm back in my room. I was supposed to work today and I don't like calling saying that I can't come in.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:20 pm

Postby ShadowGrimReaper87 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Hello all. I'm new and looking to chat so I can get more neat items! I love the cool avies here! :cheer:

The Grim Reaper yo ^_~Image

Postby galled » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:15 pm

MonkeyGirl18 wrote:I hate waking up perfectly fine and going to get food only to get sick when I'm back in my room. I was supposed to work today and I don't like calling saying that I can't come in.

Oh, no! No fever or such I hope! Yep, I hate when people call in sick at the last minute, so it's a do un to others kind of thing. Hope you feel better soon!

Server Administrator

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:20 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:54 pm

Monkey - anxiety can make you nauseous so it's possible it is that. Try to eat foods (toast, crackers etc) that help curb nausea first and get something in your stomach to help settle it a bit. Stay away from greasy foods. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:33 am

ShadowGrimReaper87
Well I do hope you like it here!

galled Lemon Cheesecake
Probably what it was, but I am feeling 10x better today. Especially going to bed super early. After I got sick, all I could eat was a bag of popcorn. I didn't really have much else in my room to eat, I wasn't craving anything and that's all that I was able to manage to eat because after I ate it, I started falling asleep.

I have to make sure I call in 2 hours ahead of time, and while that did happen, if I were to have gotten sick at an hour before I had to go in or just as I needed to go in, I would have to get them to have me off since I can't enter a fast food place sick to work. The funny thing is, I'm pretty sure the supervisor who was there saw me walking in there earlier that day getting food and then getting told that I wasn't coming in because I was sick would surely have confused him. Haha.

Postby I Shall Engrave » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:26 am

Sleep is one of the best natural remedies for sickness. Drink fluids (especially water) to stay hydrated if you can't stomach anything.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:20 pm

Postby ShadowGrimReaper87 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:14 pm

Hello all! I'm back! ^_^

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Welcome back!

Postby ShadowGrimReaper87 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:51 pm

So how are you today?

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:11 pm

I'm good, just bored.

Postby ShadowGrimReaper87 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:15 pm

I'm worn out! Making 2 dozen cookies wears one out.

Postby galled » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:36 pm

Eat a bunch that'll rev you up! :)

Server Administrator

Postby ShadowGrimReaper87 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:41 pm

Well my and my oldest split two of the broke ones. But nah I'm kinda sick of seeing them right now. XD lol
I'm in bed all comfy like, my feet still kinda hurt from standing when we were cutting them out with the cookie cutters. XP

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:44 pm

Sounds like it was a special day and you had fun though! People forget how long it can take to make specialized cookies, especially when the dough has to be cold for the ones you roll out.

I am sure someone is going to enjoy them, and happy memory making for your kids!

Postby ShadowGrimReaper87 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:55 pm

Oh I don't chill my dough. It realy doesn't do too much letting it chill, well in my experence that is.
Yeah I did, I've been making Xmas sugar cookies since I was 3, well I helped my mom. And then when my parents split I made them with my dad.
But now I'm 28 and make them with my oldest boy, next year is little bro will be able to help/some what. He'll be almost 2 this time next year! ^_^ He turns 1 Jan. 9th.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts