A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Mika's Hangout

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Mika's Kawaii Cosplay Cafe! /Renovating!

Postby Cae » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Guess it crawled in there at somepoint, can't say I've ever had a problem like that though.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:12 pm

Always looking for something interesting.

Postby Ka Lai » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:17 pm

I have been bitten by mosquitos (on my eyelid) about eight times over the last six months. That's why we bought the mosquito net. -___-

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:12 am

Postby Cae » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:19 pm

I've been bitten byone of those bugger like 5 or 6 times in the past year. Funny how many tend to thrive here too. xD

Postby Ka Lai » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Hahaha, only one? I usually end up with a LOAD of bites. It makes me want to burn a mosquito coil in my bedroom. xD

Postby Cae » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:24 pm

Yeah well, they don't really get inside, and I'm not much of an outside person, so I don't get attacked that much.

Postby Ka Lai » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:45 am

Same, I'm an indoor person as well. And I get bitten indoors. I'm super paranoid that there's like... a puddle of still water somewhere that we've been unable to find that's breeding them. -__-

Postby ShiroGEM » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:38 am

Mika
Spring break isn't until April. TTvTT So an entire month of school with no irregular breaks, just weekends.

Oh ew mosquitoes. For some odd reason I'm an mosquito magnet and my brother hides behind me when he doesn't want to get bitten because they'll all bite me instead. XD

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:12 am

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby Cae » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:06 am

Lol. Thats why there's so many around here, we live pretty close to swamp like areas, and there's a good amount of still water around.

Postby Ka Lai » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:14 pm

We live near a river, but that's running water,s o i don't think they're from there. :c

Mosquitos seem to bite me and my bro a lot. Mum a little too. My dad though... they will like... land on him, consider and then fly away. .___.

Postby Mika » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:46 pm

Sorry for not having much of a need to be online today guys.
But uh... Cae, you shouldn't let the smells get to you sometimes. Korean for can be so tasty! And the smells can vary.

Lai: I don't really have mosquito problems around here until the summer... Even then its not too common unless you near a lake...
Though one time I did wake up to find a huge wolf spider right under my pillow where my hand had just been.... Uhg!

Shiro: ahhhh well at least you do get a break!

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:12 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Cae » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:08 pm

Lai: they target my friends and ignore me, when I'm outside, and they're out attacking. xD

Mika: That's like saying don't let a broken arm bother you, I've have a sensitive sense of smell, it's really freaking annoying.

Postby Mika » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:35 am

That... Is actually a bad reference.... Haha. I once had a broken arm.... And well... I didn't get any slack.... I had to do everything like normally. Pick another reference! Haha just kidding just kidding.
You could try plugging your nose??? I had to do that once.... When I wired at the golf course I had a manager who used to bring in odd things... One day he insisted that we try his smoothy.... I was the victim. Who was forced to drink it since everyone pushed it off on me... They said to just hold my nose and chug it....

Postby Ka Lai » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:48 pm

Ooh, I want to know how large a wolf spider is but I know that kind of thing isn't google friendly. xD

Postby Mika » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:10 pm

Well they can vary in size... for instance a younger spider would be smaller... or depending on where they are living might come into play as well. but this one was rather large. probably a good two inches wide. that includes the feet. he was pretty big and i was petrified. They usually dont bug me much but he was right under my pillow the whole time

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:01 am

Ahaha omfg that's horrifying. ( I hate spiders.)
There was a time when my brother, mom and I were sleeping in the same room. My brother was on a mat on the floor and so I was going to the bathroom and noticed a flying cockroach and we both screamed. XD We all ended up squished together on a queen sized bed.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:12 am

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts