A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Monkey's Hangout

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:20 pm

get some electrolytes - like Gatorade or Powerade into you... when you are lacking them you can also get a head ache

Maybe this is what happened to you: "A faint sound of snoring travels to your ears. You track it down and call out to MonkeyGirl18 with no luck of waking them. Drat. A sleeping spell. You pull out your spellbook and begin cooking up an antidote. After waking, MonkeyGirl18 hands you what they were using as a pillow and walks away, yawning..."

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:23 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:34 pm

Lol, I just slept too much. Oversleeping can cause headaches.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:23 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:57 pm

you look like a sand man, from star wars

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Idk who that is because I don't care for Star Wars. I won't watch Star Wars.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:36 am

Ah I love the watching the original Star wars and have so much memorabilia

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:26 am

Movies that involves space battles and such bore me.

Dr Who is excluded because it's totally different. Though it does involve aliens, space, and other planets. But it's still totally different.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:35 pm

I don't know who else does this, but I look at my old photos and then I'm like "I looked better in that photo than I do now" and I won't stop looking at it.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:18 pm

I generally like science fiction because they are full of possibilities - the writers have to use their imagination to create things that may or may not one day come into existence - whose to say the 3D printers of today won't become the replicators of Star Trek or that the inventors weren't inspired by watching episodes of Star Trek or the such as children. or grown organs for transplants being developed as seen in cloning movies.

Postby Mousy » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:32 pm

MonkeyGirl-
On the photo thing, YES! I used to do that all the time until I realized that I would only take pictures when I felt good about myself. When I felt healthy, attractive, etc. I would only LOOK at the pictures when I didn't feel so good about myself and I would sit there and wonder what happened, what went wrong, and everything else horrible.

SO~ to combat that, I started taking pictures even on days where I felt meh or when I was sick. I take them with no intention of posting them anywhere. I take them because I know I will need them on a day when I'm wondering How on earth I let myself go and I can look at those other pictures and see that feeling/looking like junk is just temporary and that I won't feel awful forever. (usually all of these feelings start to happen during allergy seasons and I look and feel terrible for weeks to months at a time.)

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 1:23 am

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:48 pm

The thing was, I was staring at my senior pictures, so of course they looked good.

I was also not as big as I am now because I apparently can't control how much I eat.

Postby Mousy » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:54 pm

Isn't it your first year in college? Freshman 15 is no joke! I thought it was just something people would say, but no no.. it's very real.

All of the stress and not having money so you eat poorly and having fun cuz who doesn't love 3 a.m. taco bell trips! It aaaaaalll adds up.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:55 pm

Nope, second year. I graduated high school in 2013 as well, though lol.

Postby Mousy » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:01 pm

I've also heard of the senior 65... I didn't personally experience that one, but it's something to watch out for.
I tried my best to walk everywhere on campus to help with my terrible eating habits.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:13 pm

Senior 65? I gotta look that one up.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:44 pm

Who wants to see my zelda crochet blanket plans?

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts