A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

ENERGY : Hangout & freebies?

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: ENERGY : Hangout & freebies?

Postby Cae » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:24 am

Honestly it's easier to deal with the cold, just add more layers, when it comes to the heat, there's only oh so many layers you can remove.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:38 pm

Always looking for something interesting.

Postby Yuracye » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:25 am

Cae: I need an AC. A fan doesn't cut it- especially in the middle of the day. D;

Blue Jay: But that's why you move around to warm up! Clean up all the things, take a shower.
o 3o !!
WELL wind is another story. Freaking wind in the winter is ridiculous.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:38 pm

Just lurkin'.

TH | dA

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:47 am

That's not always true though because when your out and about you can't add anymore layers on when you are cold. However you can take off a jacket, hoodie, sweatershirt all the way till you reach your tshirt in the heat. So for me logically it's easier to take stuff off then put it on when your not home.

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Cae » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:12 am

First off, you should have some idea if it's going to get colder or not, if you do check such things, and if it's going to get warmer, then you can pull layers off, but it's getting stupid hot, you can't really do too much, you'll be stuck with shorts, and a tee-shirt.

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:26 am

True if you check the weather in the summer then you can judge more accurately but in the winter you can dress to the point of wearing an entire clothing store on you and still be cold. At least that is my case.

Postby Cae » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:29 am

People here do that too, and I tend to just walk outside with a simple hoodie, and jeans. I've walked around in -2 with that, and it wasn't terribly cold, wouldn't have minded another layer of pants, and some gloves, but otherwise I was fine. xD

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:40 am

You and Mika would get along very well. XD I sleep with two blankets and a down comforter in the summer alot. XD

Postby Cae » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:48 am

I sleep with either a sheet, or a single blanket, it depends on if my fan is cool enough to allow the blanket or not, without getting too loud.

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:04 am

I only use my fan in the summer but my sister has to have one on year round. It sucked when we would share a hotel room because she never compromised with me. The tv had to be on for noise and the air Conditioner had to be on as well for her to be able to sleep. Meanwhile I need it to be warm and quiet in order to fall asleep unless I'm really tired. We could of had either the air conditioner off and the tv on or vice a versa. She would get so pissed at me for complaining how tired I was the next day saying that I shouldn't be because it was perfect. However one time we went to a hotel and the air conditioning was broken so I actually got some sleep for once! :D

Postby Cae » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:06 am

I'd just require the air conditioner, I hate trying to sleep with the T.V. on, some light music is a better option than the T.V.

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:12 am

As long as I knock my brain out I can fall asleep but it has to be nice and warm.

Postby Cae » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:15 am

I like being slightly warm for sleep.

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:20 am

I love being warm so does my cat who says hello btw.

Postby Cae » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:37 am

I like being cold or slightly warm, and hello cat.

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:46 am

I like being warm unless I am sweating which is rare of me. She is sitting here with her eyes closed trying not to fall asleep! XD

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts