A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Monkey's Hangout

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:28 pm

So, today, two people had ordered a flatizza and they were made at the same time. In order to not get in trouble or to mix up the orders I asked if they were both steak and this girl was like "mines steak the other is regular" to my response, which I was confused bit, "what meat do you have on it?" There's no "regular flatizza" and after so freaking long, she finally said, "they're both steak' and basically wasted like 5 minutes of my time just trying to make sure I labelled them correctly as to not get into trouble.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:33 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:00 pm

at our subways its usually the person who made up the sub/flatizza who also rings it up at the till and writes on the outside. If not,like if they are very busy, then the person who made it up tells the person ringing up which was what. Funny subways don't follow the same standard procedures at all their subways, say like Mcdonalds does.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:33 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:12 am

Depends if you're talking of a free standing subway where they ring it up themselves or if they're part of a food court that has separate cash registers that aren't owned by the fast food companies but the food court company.

Of course, some food courts, each fast food place has their own cash register.

Because the Subway I work at is part of a food court with separate cash registers, we have a person who does meats and puts the subs in the toaster or heater and the person who does veggies, wraps and labels to give to the customer who then takes the sub to the cashier to ring it up.

Like, all stand alone Subways, I heard, are so much more relaxed than the one I work at, which makes sense because this is a college food court and Subway is popular with the students.

But man, it felt like hell today. I couldn't stop sweating because it was so hot. I wanted to hide away in the walk in fridge. It felt so good in the fridge.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:50 am

I forgot you do a food court...too bad there isn't better air conditioning for you all...sounds like it was a muggy day - ugh

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Outside was cooler than the inside.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Outside was cooler than the inside.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:00 pm

because you mainly work at night?

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:17 am

It was like that during the day. The building outside of the foodcourt was cooler. You stand outside of the doorway to the food court and you feel the oven it is. All the hot air that had collected in the food court. They actually opened the doors that lead outside and it cooled it down a bit, but I don't work today.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:01 pm

well, I hope you were cooler today then!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:33 pm

Definitely was cooler today.

URGH!

I missed an online test. I've heard the teacher talk about a test coming up, but I didn't know it was up. And it was due 2 days ago.

I'm so pissed.

Like, idk if my teacher was going to talk about it this week since our classes were cancelled since he got sick, but he didn't tell us in the email, and I don't remember him saying the test was up and I'm now freaking out.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:38 pm

I'm sorry! If they don't allow make up tests what did the Teacher say were your options? is there a way that you can set up reminders to be emailed or texted to you about upcoming tests? At work we have appointment reminders that pop up to remind us.

Postby dragoness129 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:46 pm

I work at a subway too. We are in the stand-alone types. I actually transfered to one closer to home, but they are run by the same owner. I also sometimes go to the other one when the manager wants me to open there for her days off. Each one is different with different degrees of business.
I think the Rotisserie chicken is kinda dry. Even though we don't drain it. It still needs some kind of extra sauce.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:33 pm

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Postby npixelz » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:18 pm

I don't like subs. don't hate me.

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:21 pm

It's your personal preference, no big deal.

Postby npixelz » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:52 pm

oh my great avatar! that looks awesome!

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts