A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Sparkle Kingdom

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Sparkle Kingdom

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:51 pm

Glad you are spending time drawing Jay, I have spent tooooo much time on here and neglecting my duties. Although being sick it feels better to sit up then lay down.

Local time: Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:52 am

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:01 pm

I was sick earlier so I took some time off to lay down and take a nap before. XD

Local time: Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:52 am

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:09 pm

Good for you! napping is good

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Yeah I feel a bit better after I took a nap and some medicine though let me check to see how long it's good for!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:38 pm

be better too

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:55 am

I'm not as crampy as I was yesterday a little bit but not to the point of tears. :D

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Blue Jay, have you been checked for endrometriosis ? A few of my friends have it and it is a big cause of cramps

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond ... n-20013968

Postby Mika » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:20 pm

/rolls around in sparkles/

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Mousy » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:48 pm

Sparkles! Yus!!
I've been playing this game with myself since the first week back to school in January where I pick a color and wear it for a week. I've done Black, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and I should be on purple now, but I don't have enough purple to make it through a week. T_T I may need to do white or brown this week and do some laundry to see if I can scrounge together some more purple.. :lol:
It's been a fun game. It's made me wear things that would normally just stay in my closet and my kids picked up on my game too. They enjoy trying to figure out my color for the week. XD

Local time: Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:52 am

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:23 pm

that sound like fun! What would be really funny if they came on MOnday wearing the same color you picked out

Postby Mousy » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:28 pm

That would be awesome if they played with me!!
Some of my girls have been really excited for purple week b/c it's their favorite color...
Maybe I'll go to some thrift stores and find something I can wear. :lol:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:46 pm

thrift stores can have some great clothes

Postby Mousy » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:57 pm

There's one around here that helps women get out of abusive relationships and situations. It's my favorite because it's nicely priced and has a good cause.

I want to learn how to sew this summer though. I'll probably buy stuff from there, take it apart, and try to figure it out. I've tried patterns, but it just doesn't work well for me. Haha!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:00 pm

we have a couple like that around here too. Saw someone wearing an adorable dress and mentioned she probably didn't get it from a hop here and she said it was from a thrift store she owns so am going to go check it out. You can trade your clothes for others there or buy the ones there.

Postby Mousy » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:05 pm

Oh nice! We used to go to one that would give you credit when someone bought the item. That was a nice way to make earn some clothes money. :D
My students are so hateful about where you got your clothes so I try to make it a point to say where I got it from if someone compliments it. "Oh I got it from GoodWill/Walmart/Thrift Store!" It shuts them up about name brands and stuff for about a week. XD

I used to go to bookstores that would give you credit for trading in books too. I need to find one of those around here!

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts