A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:22 am

with that background the black coming out of your back kind of looks like a tail

Local time: Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:35 am

Postby dragoness129 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:16 pm

Hopefully we will get some tails soon. -hugs-

Local time: Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:35 am

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Postby Watery Star » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:20 am

Yeah some tails to go with the animals ears.

Local time: Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:35 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:43 am

People need to grow up.

So Trump is president elect now.

Hopefully he mellows out, hopefully he put on a character he did during the campaign to get votes (at least I want to think that). Heck, the wall is impractical and will most likely not happen.

I honestly think he's better than Hillary. With all the shit Hillary did in her past, she shouldn't have been able to run. America wasn't ready for a female president. Even if America was, they didn't have the proper candidate to be the maker of history. Hillary was not the one to make history.

Trump, yeah, he did questionable things and so did past presidents (not that I'm excusing any wrongdoing) but he just didn't have much of a filter and says whatever was on his mind.

Do I like Trump? No, but I feel he was a better option compared to Hillary.

There is no reason to leave the country because Trump won. Like, are you freaking kidding me? The only thing that came out of this were regular people becoming insane because they think they can get away with bad shit now because Trump is president elect now. Like, just because he won, doesn't mean it's the Purge now, it doesn't mean the laws are null now. What was illegal when Obama was president is still illegal when Trump fully goes into office.

Of course, that's what I want to say to everyone who says (and possibly actually pursue) they want to move to Canada. Canada don't need you and your personal problems against Trump in their country. I'm sure they have their own problems.

People complain about how the hispanics who come in from Mexico are stealing all our jobs, but doesn't bat an eye when they move to Canada and steal all their jobs because Trump was elected. Like, omg. How dumb can people be?

But yeah, I'm just so sick and tired of all these babies complaining because Trump won. Hillary wouldn't be any better, she would probably be worse than Trump.

Just had to get this off my chest. :

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:57 pm

now this was entertaining. Yes, people need to act responsibly - if you were old enough to vote then please grow up. It's only 4 years. Nothing drastic can be implemented - look how long anything takes to come about!
[+] SPOILER
America is ready for a Woman President but she shouldn't get in just because she is a woman and so far I haven't seen any woman I'd recommend. Doesn't mean I don't have concerns about Trump just means I like the people he is surrounding himself with better. Hillary had her opportunity to show what she can do and I feel she fell short. But either way we need to support whoever is President.

A little known fact is, that you can't just move to Canada. Canada has tighter restrictions about moving there - namely, you have to have money. If you can't prove that you can support yourself by bringing in cash and working and being an asset to the community instead of a burden to society, then they won't issue you a residency. And if you get married outside of Canada without going through the right channels then they won't let the non citizen spouse in very easily.... Exception for immigration being war refugees.

Postby Watery Star » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:00 pm

I've heard talk of all these people that want to move to Canada but I'm glad that none of my friends and family feel that way. We need to give Trump a chance. There are checks and balances so there's only so much he can even do. I'm more worried about all three branches of government being republican and undoing things Obama put in place. I feel fortunate that I'm on disability, and medicare at that, but others aren't so fortunate. They are in danger of losing the medical coverage they currently have now. But we'll see. We'll see what direction this country goes.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:51 pm

So, at work, I was doing drive-through cash and headset. I had just pushed the button that turns on the speaker to greet the customer that had just pulled up when one of my coworkers thought it was a good idea to come up behind me and scare me. It caused me to scream into the speaker, causing the customer to hear and I started to panic really bad. Like, I already am quiet and loud noises already makes me jump, add an embarrassing moment to that really tops it and I can't handle it anymore. I already was very anxious, I didn't need that. My manager had helped me calm down because I couldn't do my job very well when I was in a very panicky state. That person is my polar opposite. While she has no problem communicating with other people, being a very extroverted loud person, I'm a very introverted quiet person who has to deal with social anxiety. My legs were still kinda shaky for the rest of my shift, but I was calm enough to return back to my work. This is why I don't like people scaring people like that, you never know how someone is going to react. Someone might laugh and find it funny, others can get so scared and panicky.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:45 pm

I'm sorry your coworker startled you and brought on the anxiety but on the bright side - wow, you handled it and completed your shift and you should be proud of that accomplishment Monkeygirl! It sounds like you are making progress!!

Postby Watery Star » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:40 am

That was very rude and unprofessional to do that to you while you were trying to communicate with a customer. I'm glad you were able to continue working but sad at the same time that it affected you so much :< Did she apologize? She better not do that again.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:37 am

Yeah, she apologized. I don't think she'll do it again. Pretty sure the manager got on her.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:04 pm

On my way home, someone cut in front of me and I didn't have time to slow down, I had to risk going around the idiot. Luckily no one was in the other lane. It could've ended TERRIBLY! My day started off so bad. I'm glad today is almost over.

I almost got in a wreck.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:59 pm

I hate when people cut in front of me! My anxiety kicks in and I get paranoid fro the rest of the day. It's a good thing you were aware of your surroundings and were able to go into the next lane.

Twice in one week you handled the unexpected - yeah!

Postby galled » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Yes, I hate that too. Makes me even angrier is when they don't use turn signals too or use the wrong turn signal! Grrrr....

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:16 pm

It wasn't as if he was coming from the other lane. He was pulling out of a gas station or something, decided it was smart to pull into oncoming traffic, and instead of getting into the lane next to me (which was still pretty clear), decided to get in the lane I was in (the outermost lane) and all I could really get myself to do was go around, and that was by not going into the other lane, I stupidly stradled the median to get around them. I should have just gotten over comepletely. I was so afraid of someone being in the other lane because I didn't have time to look in the lane next to me at the time. It's like the guy can't wait a moment til he has a chance to get out on the road, it's as if he was in a hurry and he needs to have his license revoked because if you're going to do something that stupid, you shouldn't be driving. That could've went so wrong so fast if I didn't react the way I did.

**The idiot came from the left so he had to go through 2 other lanes going the opposite direction of me. I was in the slow lane and the fast lane was open, or at least more open than my lane, obviously.

Postby Watery Star » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:24 am

He went through four lanes of traffic?!? I'm so glad you didn't get into an accident!

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts