A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

AliCat's Alley Way

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: AliCat's Alley Way

Postby npixelz » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:32 pm

Sounds like you're getting the hang of it. I wish you luck

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:21 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby NerdyAliCat » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:42 pm

I'd love to hear what characters you guys used to play if you remember them/ if you've ever played

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:21 am

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

Postby npixelz » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:16 pm

I think I was an elf? I don't really remember but I think I was. At least, until my brother changed the rules and made it more Star Wars themed

Postby NerdyAliCat » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:07 am

Oooh a Star Wars themed campaign would be fun

Postby (-o-) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:15 pm

Moriturum -- Male, drow cleric. "The church is haunted!"
[+] SPOILER
Mori's my first dnd character. They're a little messed up lore wise since it was my groups first time playing dnd, even for the DM. (The second time we played, after trying to fix our characters, we forgot to get spells! Oh, our poor mage who could only fight with a dinky dagger!) :distress:

I couldn't decide whether I wanted to play a girl or boy, so I ended up making a trap. They're the oldest of 11 siblings. Moria mines(home) was at war with the dwarves. Mori was sent to fight, but ended up deserting since it was boring and dwarves aren't that bad. This is when they meet the npc who later gives a quest that starts the campaign. Originally they worshiped Lolth, but later I changed it to Vhaeraun. They were a mischievous character which allowed for fun shenanigans.
ImageOriginal design.
I transferred Mori to a different campaign that took place on a sky island. Narcissus, one of Mori's younger brothers, made an appearance in this campaign along with his three slaves: Fraus(Deceit), Felix(Lucky), and Luteus(Dirt).
ImageBallgown redesign.

Cedp Ch'per -- female, "half-elf" necromancer. "Have you seen my body?"
[+] SPOILER
Cedp is a patchwork style zombie. (Get it? Half-elf. haha.) Occasionally parts of her body will just fall off; literally falling apart at the seams. She repairs herself using salvaged body parts found on her journey. She's trying to find her original body and the person who took it.

She was only ever used in a one shot. :(

Magenta -- female, tiefling paladin. "I...I'll just...scale the tower instead..."
[+] SPOILER
This is a campaign that was run at school; we were doing Princes of the Apocalypse.

Maggy is a royal knight of the small elven kingdom Kalinoth. One day the princess Aerisi disappears, so she goes on a quest to find the princess. She's very distrusting of others, but becomes exceedingly loyal to those who earn it. Very obsessive over Aerisi. This is a pretty cliche character concept.Image

Francis and Benedict -- male, human thief. "No, this meat is NOT human. *although there might be some elf in there, but even I'm not sure."
[+] SPOILER
This was an evil alignment campaign. We worked a traveling food wagon called RB's, which sold breakfast burritos and steamed hams. Our main competitor was When D's. The party consisted of a goliath barbarian(cook), an elf sorcerer?(sales), and a human thief(supply).

Benedict is an insane asylum escapee! He went crazy after killing his partner, Francis. Now he carries around a chicken of the same name, which he vows to obey and protect. (I created a d8 table with generic answers and commands to act as Francis' voice.) He's responsible for restocking ingredients and weeding out competitors, which usually happens at the same time.

Another one-shot character. He was fun. :sad:

Aurea Pratum -- female wood elf paladin. "Adventure is romantic!"
[+] SPOILER
The seasons stopped changing and the world is in famine; it's been stuck at "turning winter" for many years. A group of unrelated adventurers, who just happen to all be elves, travel to the fey wild to find the problem's source.

Times are tough and Aurea, like many others, turned to religion to help cope with their suffering. People are starving, the forests are dying, and at this rate her future children will never see spring. She's trained hard as a paladin and it's time to take action! If she fixes the seasons she'll save everyone and be a grand hero. With that kind of prestige, she'll become the most eligible Bachelorette in the kingdom/land. Then she'll finally find her true love and start a family. Her concept was a "young, pure hearted maiden."Image

These aren't all, but they're some of the more notable characters. Ugh my old art though. :embarassed:

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:21 pm

ImageImage
ty Mouse

Postby npixelz » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:15 pm

Yeah, it was, but also annoying because my brother made his character OP.

Oo, those are cool

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:52 pm

they are cool! I thought you had pasted the images from online! Nice to know you CAN draw!

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:21 pm

Postby npixelz » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:28 am

Indeed. Unlike me, who can't draw

Postby NerdyAliCat » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:30 pm

They all sound really fun to play! I like the idea of the half-elf necromancer

Postby Gingerale » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:45 pm

npixelz, you draw in words!

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:21 pm

Postby npixelz » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:19 am

Indeed they do.

Aw, thank you. That's a little poetic right there. I might have some competition!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:05 am

Happy Pi day!

Postby npixelz » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:05 pm

Indeed. How many possible pies are there in the quiz?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:13 am

Since I bought about 20 pi/pie the first time they came out, I have never tried answering all the questions...I just play the quiz because the questions are so cute.

But if any one didn't get a pi/pie then let me know because I have a lot of pi to go around.

Postby npixelz » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:56 pm

I only know of cherry and apple pie. Are there other pie items?

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts