A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu May 18, 2017 4:40 pm

does that mean you won't be playing it until Sept? :grin_wink:

was it a good deal... T.V.'s don't cost that much anymore - you can always use a tv as a computer monitor too

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:32 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Used for $260something
Got some guarantee things on it,

Had $300 in cash on me (because I didn't want to use my card and make my dad find out what I spent $300+ on.

Ended up spending about $35 out of pocket, but cheaper than the $399 1TB PS4 Pro that I saw at WalMart and the only one there I saw.

At Gamestop, I also got a free used game. So it's a win-win in my book.

I'll probably find a way to test it out within this next week to make sure it works. I'm pretty sure it does, but can't be too careful.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:32 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu May 18, 2017 4:54 pm

ya, probably best to make sure it does work - can you take it to a friends and have a gaming night? Those are always fun

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:06 pm

Probably. I know one friend can't wait to play games with me since she also has a ps4. But idk about asking her if I could bring it down and test it out there. She probably wouldn't mind, but I don't want to inconvenience her or whatever. Or take it to my friend who has the tv, but I was hoping to try it where there's wifi in case I have to use the internet to set it up. (I think the ps4 doesn't need wifi within first using it and the xbox one does, but I want to be sure)

I read that new console would require internet for patches and stuff, but this is a used one. Idk if it would need internet upon plugging it in.

Postby Gingerale » Fri May 19, 2017 8:58 pm

Maybe you can do some trade in's at gamestop for other games to play

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:32 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat May 20, 2017 5:40 am

If i had games to trade in.

I had set it up now already. But im just goinf to buy games, used if they have any then new.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat May 20, 2017 8:16 pm

If I can get my ac in my window, that'd be great. I can't sleep because it's too damn hot, so hot I'm sweating.

It's useless to shower at this point because I'll end up smelling either way. Ugh.

90 degree weather and my dad still hasn't put my AC in (can't lift it on my own.)

A fan can only do so much. It's just blowing hot air around.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat May 20, 2017 9:06 pm

ohhhhhh I feel for you there...we are supposed to get in the 90's this week, I'm really hoping not.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun May 21, 2017 7:17 am

Things i want to tell customers that I can't #1:

"McCafe is not a drink. I cannot ring up a medium mccafe. It's only a type of drink."

Disclaimer: I may be wrong and I can but I feel it's rude so I don't say it.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun May 21, 2017 9:43 am

Do the employees get any benefits if someone fills out the survey and mentions their name?

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun May 21, 2017 10:14 am

Heck if i know.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun May 21, 2017 7:26 pm

so McDonald's doesn't have a competition or reward for the employee with the most positive responses on the receipt surveys? There's a McDonald's employee locally who I'd like to give a positive comment about and I hate filling out receipt survey's but I'd do it if it helped her out.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon May 22, 2017 6:57 am

Thats for my mcdonalds anyway. It could be true for others. Not every mcdonalds is affiliated with each other. While we all serve the same things, some may actually do surveys to shine the light on an employee as coupons from one McDonald's may not work at another.

The McDonald's i work at does be nice cards where employees submit a be nice card about another employee who had done something nice enough to be recognized as a kind of motivator.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:00 am

Just tell a manager or even her or another employee about her. It works best if you knew her name or go when she works and recognize her.

Just saying how much you enjoyed their service brighgens their day. We get customers who compliment the workers and gives them a good word. Even if it doesnt give rhem anything special, a good word would go a long way in the future.

Postby galled » Mon May 22, 2017 9:56 am

I've filled out a comment card at a local McD's once complimenting a worker and the restaurant and got back a very nice note from the district manager and a card for any meal of my choice for free. I was really surprised because I wasn't expecting anything--so many times when you do something nice, you get something nice in return. :)

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz