A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:37 pm

When people ask for super size at McDonalds:
"McDonalds hadn't sold super size since 2004. This is 2017, 13 years later...."

Of course, I don't say that and I just ring them up for a large. But seriously, stop requesting super size, it not a thing.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:38 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:13 am

...bbbut we were brainwashed to ask for super size... super size me commercials day after day...

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:38 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:07 pm

I'm just done with everything today.

Just done.

All I ever want is to be left alone and to find an apartment me and a friend of mine can move into (with her cat).

I just want the freedom to do things without asking my parents permission (because I still have to tell my parents what I'm doing at 22 fucking years old.) and not feel as if I'm being watched 24/7.

I would leave if I could, I just have to wait for the right time and learn how to fucking apartment hunt.

I'm just so stressed out, I'm surprised I haven't had any sort of mental break down.... unless that's already happening or something.

Go to work, battle through my anxiety as shitty customers yell at me for not greeting them within half a second just to come home and be expected to be the most perfect person on the face of the fucking earth. To be treated as if I can't forget things as if I can't just fall asleep unintentionally and if I fall asleep, it's me getting into bed consciously and fully knowing that I have things to do. To find the next day they never back off from it to then treat me like a fucking child.

I'm 22 fucking years old. Let me do my own fucking thing. I want to have my own sense of independence living where I'm at right now.

Oh, and then when I say these things to my dad, he be like "Do you act like this when your boss questions you?"

LIke, of course not. My boss treats me like an actual human being who makes fucking mistakes. He fucking tells me all the time how he likes how I've been working, how I actually get things done with and all that shit. He never talked down to me. Not once.

Maybe I'm overexaggerating, but that's what it feels like. There's a lot of fucking weight on my shoulders and I can't bear it.

If there's anything I need, it's some kind of mental health help and I've told my mom about it, but I'm too scared to tell my dad and I just need it. I just want to do anything that would benefit me and stop all my panicking and shit.

I'm tired and just.... done.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Did the rant help? Sometimes it helps me and sometimes a brisk walk or something does just as well.

If you have a room mate in mind maybe they can help you look for a room, only it may be more expensive having a pet. Check with real estate or housing rental places or on a church bulletin or word of mouth for places to rent (or rooms). I don't know about where you are but over here rental is about 2-3 weeks pay a month. Generally you have to have the first and last months rent as a deposit and sometimes an extra cleaning fee deposit. Get some references together too.

Maybe your Mom can sit down with you to talk to your Dad?

<pats you on the back, there-there, it will be ok>

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:09 pm

I broke my bluetooth headphones the other day by accident.

I bought a new pair today.

To learn, they weren't bluetooth. They were wired, dammit.

But I kinda ruined the packaging and even if I didn't, Idk how to reassemble it anyway and I get worried that I wouldn't be able to return it, but hey, my other wired ones have exposed wire, this could be its replacement.

I'll buy a new bluetooth pair later.

The bluetooth ones were above it and I couldn't tell the difference and I misread the box. >.>

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:58 pm

depending on where you bought it (like Costco or Kohls) there are places that take it back with just the receipt

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Walmart, which i looked up and they require original packaging.

I feel bad bringing it back with the original packaging all cut up and stuff.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:31 pm

welll I guess you still can use it ...so its still good...?

Postby Watery Star » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:03 am

It's good to hear that at least your boss respects you.

Ugh, sometimes there is no good way to put something back into the box. Those clamshell packaging make it impossible because you have to cut it all up. I try to give things a once over before I remove the packaging but I still can miss something.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Unlike the headphones. The cord is like a shoestring and wouldnt tear or tangle easily.

Soooo..... I really shouldn't watch anything bad that happened at mcdonalds....
I watched a rob dyke vid about the McDonald's massacre in 1984 in San ysidro (correct me please), California where this crazy man went to the McDonald's and shot up everyone in there.

I had a nightmare about something similar happening at the one I work at last night. :|

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:38 pm

ugh, never heard of that one! It's before I came to California though. It's usually Denny's that has the shootings.

Postby Watery Star » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:09 am

There was a shooting at a gas station across from where I was working at a restaurant. It really freaked me out. I was working when it happened, with my back to the wide glass window. It was during when there was a shootings all throughout the area I worked, went to school etc.

Postby dragoness129 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:42 am

-climbs into the tree house and snuggles on everyone-

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:38 pm

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Postby Watery Star » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:40 am

*Snugs* Happy thoughts~

Postby Gingerale » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:42 am

Watery: that would freak me out! I hope you got out of that area?! Around here there aren't so much shootings but deaths from people driving under the influence of some drug or alcohol or distracted driving.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts