A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Vlad's Castle -- Reopened!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Vlad's Castle

Postby Maro » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:01 am

Hey Vlad! How're you? Missed seeing your face 'round here!

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:17 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby Vladimir » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:45 am

@Lemon: I hope things settle down for you, then. Stress is no good. I've been going through it a lot myself. I suppose we can make through it togetherrr~ :3

Ain't that the truth! I'd love to have these clothes in real life. Especially the sweaters. Sweaters and dresses for days. xD

I've been on a roller-coaster the last few months. Between getting engaged, my fiance getting amnesia and me finding out I've been taking wrong meds since February because of a mis-diagnosis, it's been crazy ahaa. But that's life for ya!!

Yesss, still trying to draw.
Trying.
Trying to focus on coloring. The struggles. /flails. xD

@Maro: Hey Marooo!
Doing good right now ^o ^ Just woke up and for the first time in a week I don't have a throbbing headache, Hallelujah!! Ahaha, I miss being around! Lots of cute items. Site is still adorable I see ahaha. :)

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:47 pm

Postby Maro » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:37 am

We have another event coming up soon too! I'm excited ! :cheer:

Postby Vladimir » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:48 am

Awww yea, that is exciting!
I best start saving up on my feathers now ^o ^

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:04 pm

Oh my gosh Vlad! You have put things into perspective for me...my stresses are nothing like yours. Yours sound like a movie story line!(In fact there are a couple movies dealing with amnesia, one with a married couple and 50 blind dates was a cute (but sad cause she is never cured) movie). Mine are just grumblings with work and wanting to be lazy and feeling like my "hands are tied".
I am so sad for you! Is the amnesia just suppose to be a temporary thing? Are you able to do like the movie and fall in love all over again do you think?
Being misdiagnosed and getting the wrong meds is scary. I always say the drs are just taking their best guess unless the lab works confirm it. Not everybody can afford second diagnosis and even then they can't always find out what's wrong and so "try" you on different things. My Mom is having a problem with getting an accurate diagnosis and none of the barrage of tests she is getting have pinpointed the problem. Then when I hear of the "quack" drs that have recently come up, especially the one treating people for cancer when they didn't have it, I get very upset and concerned.

I hope they have the right diagnosis for you now and you are on the road to healing. All things considered you sound like you are staying strong and trying to focus on the little positives to get you through.
Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. Hoping for brighter days ahead for you.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:47 pm

Postby Vladimir » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:12 pm

Everyone kept making jokes about that 50 blind date movie! xD I've never seen it before so I don't really know much about it ahaha.
It lasted for a week and a half and he slowly got it all back bit by bit. As cliche and movie-esque as this may sound, he said when we first kissed he remembered a lot of things and it was super sweet. ; - ;

It's funny because the lab results continuously had said I didn't have what they thought I had, but still gave me the same meds. I ended up getting chronic hives from taking one of the meds that didn't work well with me and it's been 3 months since then and I have hives every day. =_=; It's such a pain!!

My mom absolutely hates going to the doctors because they just aren't helpful. She always compares them to the doctors she had in korea and it's super funny xD Damn, I hope they are able to find out what your mom has >_ <

Yesss, I have a couple appointments coming up to figure out if it's definitely what they think it is now. x _ x All the signs are leaning towards it, but I suppose knowing for sure is the first step then I can find a treatment. ^ o ^ Not too stressed. c: <3

You're so sweet ;-; /clings

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:21 pm

Ahhhhh, that is super sweet! Well, I am glad he got his memory back and it does sound like a movie!

You should check out 50 blind dates... i think it's worth watching.Maybe you can even find some parallel's to your real life!

Postby Vladimir » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:26 pm

Ahaha yesss, I suppose he and I should watch it together. It'd be funny. xD

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:07 pm

It might be endearing as you could probably relate to some of it

An article I came across regarding misdiagnoses:

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-ne ... is-n431496

Postby Maro » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:52 pm

/snuggles up to vlad trying to make things all better/

Postby Vladimir » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Intereseting read ;o

@Maro: Thanks Maro ; - ;

My uncle just passed away today....
Well technically the other day he went brain dead and he just now fully passed away :(
Ugh.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:43 pm

I am so sorry to hear that Vlad, a very stressful and emotional time for you and your family and I hope you are able to bring comfort to each other.

Postby galled » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:10 pm

Very sorry for your loss, Vlad.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,