A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Postby dragoness129 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:38 am

It is a super cute lantern!

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:21 am

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Postby Gingerale » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:19 pm

bunnies are cute!

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:21 pm

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:20 am

Darn it, funimation. You screw people over with the "only select days" thing with the tokyo ghoul movie that might not even be good.

More hours, any day, it gives more people a chance to watch it which means more moolah.

I don't get their decision.

The only theater playing it in my state, or at least near mw, is only showing it 3 of the days and it doesn't include the day that's best for me and my friends. It's just so stupid.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:21 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:35 am

I'm so bored

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:55 am

sounds like you are frustrated... when I get frustrated I clean :wink: Maybe you and your friends can plan something else then if it doesn't work out to catch the movie...not the same...I know but still gives you friend time.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:21 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:37 am

Some guy had the nerve to tell my manager "well, obviously you're not ready for this type of service. It's like this every Saturday I come here."

In my head, i said "well, don't come to mcdonalds during lunch rush. Mr. Special snowflake has to wait like everyone else." He got a refund.... and they had just finished his latte. What an arsehat.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:38 am

More like dont come to the busiest mcdonalds.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:20 pm

or try a different hour to come or a different day if you know it is consistently busy... if I am ready to pull up and the parking lot is full I generally will go somewhere else...or realize that I may have to wait. However - if they actually forgot about my order or didn't complete it correctly then that is something else...

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:08 pm

They literally just got done making his latte when he decided that he wanted to get a refund. Well, too bad for you sir. You can't get the latte now.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:26 pm

or make him stand in line and pay again?

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:52 pm

not that he tried to still get the drink. He got his money and left.

People lacking patience are a peeve of mine. They complain and say that "oh, you certainly aren't ready for days like this".... like, okay, come back here and show us how it's done, then!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:37 pm

that's often how it is, isn't it... "until we walk a mile in some one else's shoes we really can't criticize"...we think it looks easy until we actually try it ourselves! ( well, for most of us anyway)

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:58 am

Ffs, if you go through drive through, know your order. Don't ask for things that aren't on the menu. Don't take 10 minutes to decide what you want. I have things to do and you're wasting my time because i cant go far from the register.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:09 pm

maybe McD's needs to post a disclaimer stating drive through orders have to be same as menu, no substitutions?

I was thinking the guy was waiting in store and could see the lines. Even starbucks takes awhile if there is a line AND mobile orders waiting. I was waiting for my coffee one day and someone came in that had done a mobile app order and it wasn't ready and then when they did have it finally made the order was wrong so they had to redo it. In the meantime, as she was waiting, she was telling people to check their mobile orders just in case.

Some people can be very cranky regarding their first coffee of the day.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:04 pm

Nah, that wouldn't help.

The person was ordering for someone else. That someone else wasn't with them when they kinda should be. Granted, they knew what the other person wanted, but it was items we no longer sell. So they had to contact said other person and figure something else.

Took 10 minutes and the person behind them waited patiently the whole time, even when the other lane was free.

Disclaimer: 10 minutes is an exaggeration. It probably wasn't anywhere near 10 minutes. It just felt like it.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts