A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Fairy Garden (1)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Fairy Garden (8)

Postby galled » Wed May 22, 2024 11:05 am

Yay!

Server Administrator

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:15 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Re: The Fairy Garden (3)

Postby npixelz » Thu May 23, 2024 2:00 am

Ikr

My parents came back from camping a couple of nights ago, so that's nice

I get to cuddle my dog again

Last night was good, woke up a bit late, but had a good supper, and had only a minimal amount of chores to do, mainly multiple laundry loads
I continued reading Warriors, while listening to Kingdom Hearts music, and I watched videos whenever I was eating a snack because it's easier that way. I've developed a rhythm for it

Also the Kingdom Hearts Steam trailer made me cry, but in a good way

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:15 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Re: The Fairy Garden (3)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu May 23, 2024 6:04 pm

I put laundry on when I am watching shows. Usually takes an hour so in between shows I can change the laundry over.

Only 3 days left??? How exciting!

Re: The Fairy Garden (1)

Postby npixelz » Fri May 24, 2024 3:31 am

Ye same

My mistake, twas 2 days, 3 including day of, now i fixed it, it 1 day left!

I'm so excited

I'm going to sleep immediately after this and waking up at 3pm so I can go bed early and wake up early tomorrow

Wish me luck!

I've decided not to wear my costume after much deliberation
For one it's not really anime related
For two it's an all black cloak and apparently there's no air conditioning
So ye

I asked my mom to get me $300 from the bank as spending money, here's hoping she does so today

Postby npixelz » Fri May 24, 2024 3:40 am

I think I might use my Ash Ketchum outfit

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri May 24, 2024 7:19 am

If there is no air conditioning you need to be sure to keep hydrated.

What is your friend dressing as?
Have fun!

Postby npixelz » Fri May 24, 2024 6:45 pm

Ye, so imma bring a wator bottel!

Himself!
Ty!

Aaaaaaaa I'm so excited!

I've got my outfit prepared, I've got $250, I've got a time frame plan, it's all coming together!

Postby galled » Fri May 24, 2024 9:46 pm

Have an awesome time!!

Server Administrator

Postby npixelz » Sun May 26, 2024 12:27 am

Ty, I did!

Details tomorrow as I am exhausted lol

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun May 26, 2024 11:44 am

Hope it was everything you were hoping it would be & that you got to do & see some fun things.

Postby npixelz » Mon May 27, 2024 5:39 am

It wasn't EVERYTHING I hoped for, because we didn't do any panels or events or Q&As, but other than that it was great
We got there too late for some events, lost track of time in the vendors which made us miss a couple events, and we thought about staying for awhile to wait for any other events but the ones coming up didn't interest us
My friend wanted to see the robot fight event, which was still going before we left, but was too crowded so we weren't able to get close enough

But the vendors were great!
I chatted with vendors here and there, and even if they didn't have what I wanted or anything I was interested in, I told them they had great stuff (which they did) and that I would look around a bit but I might come back
I remember seeing a sword vendor, selling anime swords, and I chatted with the vendor. I told him I've always loved swords (which is true) and he said "well you've come to the right place!" I didn't buy a sword though because I didn't think my mom would want me to have a sword, even a foam or bamboo one, and I have nowhere to put one anyway, still though it was a great shop
I got talked into getting a Pop figure by a very nice and bubbly vendor. She showed me a few Pokemon Pop figures and told me the shop continued around the corner, and just at the corner I saw a Mew Pop figure and bought it!
I got a Kirby plush from a plush vendor who had several Kirbys to choose from
I got a print of a character named Klee from Genshin Impact, and I very carefully put it in my bag so as to not bend it. I also put it in upside down at my friend's recommendation, to make it so the plastic cover had the opening on the bottom, which would protect from the rain
I got the 3rd and final manga volume of Kimi No Nawa aka Your Name (I already had the first 2 volumes from Fan Expo last year)
And I got a Zeraora plush after searching in vain to find a Hisuian Zorua plush. I have decided to name my Zeraora Indra, which is the Hindu king of the gods and god of thunder, since Zeraora is an electric type

I dressed up as Ash Ketchum from Pokemon and had a few people call out to me recognizing the costume (including 2 different kids dressed up as Pokemon at 2 different times), plus 6 other people dressed up as Ash, including one calling out to ne from their car as we walked towards where my mom waited in a traffic jam when we were leaving

I played a game with myself of seeing which characters I recognized, so that was fun

And as we were waiting for my mom I saw a guy leaving dressed as N from Pokemon (my favorite character), and he was nice enough to let me take a picture

Then we dropped my coworker/friends friend off, let my coworker/friend pick up some Chinese takeout for himself, then dropped in to his house because it turns out my mom and his mom used to know each other, and my sister used to babysit his brother and sister! So my mom chatted with his mom and I chatted with him, his brother, and his sister. And now I think we're going to do a barbecue at his house soon, since he lives just around the corner from me!

Then we got home, bought some chips, cookies, and ice cream, and had Chinese takeout later ourselves

All in all a great day!

Postby galled » Mon May 27, 2024 12:35 pm

All in all a great day!!!

It sounds like you've re-connected with people you and your family enjoy. That alone is priceless!

Server Administrator

Postby npixelz » Thu May 30, 2024 2:06 am

Indeed

Now my previous messages are gone?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri May 31, 2024 8:49 am

Sounds like you had quite an eventful event.

How wild is your Sister used to babysit for your coworker's family! Nice that you are able to reconnect with them.

I am just going with the flow, people do their best but some things can't be helped, no point in making it worse by getting upset... just glad I am not the one having to fix it as it sounds time consuming.

Postby npixelz » Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:35 am

Indeed!
Ikr!?
Yeye

In other news I told my mom about my girlfriend

She wasn't mad, thankfully, but she was worried my girlfriend might be a predator or something, plus she wasn't too happy my girlfriend has a son already
She also said online relationships aren't the same as regular relationships, so that's fun (sarcasm)

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts