A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Postby galled » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:44 pm

That just proves you're a natural at it!

Server Administrator

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:30 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Gingerale » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:47 pm

You can always buy your own ingredients for cooking/baking as a treat for them.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:30 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:46 pm

yeah....
I felt awesome when I added more to the beef in the spaghetti I made xD. Not like it was absolutely a different taste, but I loved the way it looked since I actually used ground meat instead of taking the easy way and heating frozen meatballs. Yuck.

Anyway...

My profile has reached perfection.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:30 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:13 pm

Just gonna rant a bit...

I so i try to keep from buying food as I get off work because my parents do make dinner. I stopped.

And so today, as I didn't stop and order food and hadnt eaten in a few hours, go home and nope. Nobfood was made and no one planned to make dinner. Might as well start buying food as I get off again because i never know when theyre gonna decide to cook. *they heated up leftovers and stuff. All i could think of was ramen and I don't care for ramen since I ate a lot while at school.*

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:33 pm

Rant #2:

I was trying to take this lady's order in drive through. She thought the only way to order was to yell.

I had to take the headset off my head because she was so loud. I'm not going deaf for an asshole.

I tried to politely tell the customer if they can not yell because I can't understand a word they were saying. They pretended like I was the rude one and stormed off.

We don't need your business here anyway.

Why is it asshole seem to show up mostly on Sundays, of all days?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:43 pm

I guess you could ask them if they wanted you to pick up anything for dinner ... they either say yes or say they are cooking something and then you know? Or better yet, ask if there are any plans for dinner - that way you would know if they are cooking, have the opportunity to pick something up or suggest that you cook dinner.

...I don't know why people are grumpier on a Sunday - because they stayed up too late on Saturday night?

On the yelling part - if they can't hear you well they think you can't hear them and so they yell (which in their mind might mean that is their speaking loud voice". I dunno

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:29 am

But you don't need to tell at the top of your lungs, usually, when people decide to be loud, they just raise their voice a bit. But they don't usually yell. This lady was full blown yelling and I couldn't continue her order until she would time down just a bit.

Postby Gingerale » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:49 pm

working with ungrateful customers can be difficult for sure. Once in awhile there are some very pleasant customer's though.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:30 am

Postby galled » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Maybe it's just me, but I'm afraid to be unpleasant in the drive thru--I'm too paranoid my food would be messed with! (Only slightly kidding...)

Server Administrator

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:39 pm

I'd rather not order food, but when I need to order food, I must.

I hate grocery shopping.

I hate being in public. I'd rather stay home and not deal with awkward situations I always end up in because I don't know how to make conversation with people.

Postby galled » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:30 pm

I don't like crowds or strangers either. But making conversation is usually easy if the situation is conducive for it. There are some skills, tricks of the trade so to speak, that can help in this area if you're interested, but being courteously curious always works 99.8% of the time. Thoughtful observation is the key.

Server Administrator

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:47 pm

I get all panicky, though....

Ugh, had to go in to work today and it was supposed to be my day off. I mean, they asked, but it wasn't like I had plans and when i went in, the only people there were mainly just managers.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:48 pm

the bonfire is a nice item....that would be a nice one to see a comeback of.

I went grocery shopping today. I never know what I want to cook so it makes it difficult to figure out what to buy sometimes. But I had a $10 off a $50 purchase so I wanted to use it before it ran out.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:23 am

I have 4 more days to work.... And I already worked 3 full shifts in a row (like, I got 23 hours for the past 3 days, not counting today. Definitely got 40 hours this week.)

I had to work my day off so I have a long stretch to work. Luckily, I got off early today. Worked 2 hours and I was scheduled for like 6 hours. Only because this gives me the 40 hours I need for the week. I wont be short any hours, but that's what I get for asking for the Friday and Saturday after thanksgiving off to go to Tennessee.

I deserve that weekend anyway. I come in and work my ass off for the ones who decide they can't come in because "ooooh, I missed the bus!"

I swear, there's these two kids who are probably like 18 years old (seeing as how they're scheduled when schools hadn't let out, so I assume they graduated.) and they're supposed to come into work at 2pm......

They don't come in because they either missed the bus or they overslept....

What the hell are you doing asleep at 2 in the afternoon unless you have a night job?!

Show responsibility or don't live on your own with a job. Obviously, you're not cut out for the real world. I want to see them get fired.

Postby galled » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:27 am

LOL! These dang young kids these days feel so entitled!!

** I'm only laughing because you're not not that much older, but way more mature. So awesome! *** :)

Server Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts