A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Alty's Blanket Fort

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Alty's Blanket Fort

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Not really I used to love them when I was really really little and then hated them. So when I have them it makes me angry like flashbacks or something. *shrugs* Only ones that are safe are Potatoes all kinds, Corn, Roasted Red Peppers and String beans cooked a certain way. Occasionally I can have carrots in soups and stuff but if I have to eat it on it's one it just makes me angry. XD

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:15 pm

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Mika » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Ah, I see now. I guess that just makes more sense.

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:31 pm

Yeah my memory can be vivid at times. XD

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:32 pm

I like veggies but they don't always like me .... so I can't eat some of them.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 4:15 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:35 pm

*stretches* To be honest I feel like the Tomato should still be labeled a veggie. It was considered one for how long and then got turned into a fruit! That's just really really lame.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:51 pm

No matter what they say, a tomato will always be a veggie to me

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:06 pm

That's how I feel about it. Plus I want to say that having ketchup on a hot dog counts as a veggie. XD

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:23 pm

(giggles) I hear that very often, and ketchup still has lycopene which helps against cancer

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:47 pm

*shudders at the word cancer and a tear falls off his eye* I hate cancer with a passion. It angers me that so many people think Breast Cancer is the only cancer and it gets the most publicity when there are other types of cancer. I lost my mother to brain cancer two years ago. I had my sister told off for having a Gray Cancer Ribbon tattoo on her that it should be pink. Pink is for Breast cancer and Gray is for Brain Cancer. *grits teeth*

Postby Mika » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:57 am

With all the clients we have, you'd be surprised just how many cancers you can learn are out there. We have a few clients with cancer currently. We had one die last year, she is missed dearly. We've had others pass away before I began working full time with my mom, so I didn't really know them, but yeah. We currently have one client who has bone cancer. I forget what kinds the others have since they are newer client ts and we don't see them often.

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:24 am

There are too many cancers out there and they should all be eradicated!

Postby Mika » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 am

I doubt that will ever happen.

Postby Ryvvi » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:02 am

well with cancer and stuff usually the scientists who are searching for a cure, they focus on one particular kind, because that way it doesnt stretch resources plus if they find the cure to one, its either going to work for other cancers, or at least give them a starting point for them. I think breast cancer gets the attention because its more marketable i think? but telling someone their ribbon should be pink is really dumb.. like the other cancers still exist :S

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:15 am

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Mika » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:13 am

I feel like once cancer is solved and more curable that some new obstacle will just be thrown at us.

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:31 am

I can get behind the cancer research but they really should state that breast cancer isn't the only cancer out there. I saw a bunch of women throw their arms up in anger over the challenge for Men's Testicular cancer campaign a while back. It made me mad because there are so many breast cancer videos that have woman covering their chests and it was all power to them. Yet when guys do the same thing in a picture completely clothed they get yelled at. Cancer regardless of what it is needs to be seen and heard. Let the guys have a special thing too! *Harumphs in the corner!*

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts