A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Fairy Garden (1)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Fairy Garden (1)

Postby galled » Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:57 pm

Yep. Consideration!

If you jump in socks and land on the balls of your feet and ease your heels down you can be pretty quiet, but it all depends on what your floors are like (construction, carpeted, etc.). I think it'll be challenging to just do 10 without being winded so you won't be going for very long. Have you attempted any yet? How are the push ups going?

Server Administrator

Local time: Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:19 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby npixelz » Tue Aug 27, 2024 2:12 am

I try
Indeed

Ye
I don't wear socks when I'm off, and the floors are wood. I completely forgor last night but I'll tink aboot it tonit. The push-ups are going well, I've gone to 5 at a time, and I now know how to do sit-ups, and I do the pseudo jumping jacks 26 times now

Local time: Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:19 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Aug 29, 2024 8:42 am

I need to start some kind of work out myself.. small steps like you are doing sounds do able.

Postby npixelz » Fri Aug 30, 2024 5:28 am

Ye

Last night was alright, didn't get done exactly what I was supposed to, but my manager was very understanding, especially due to my back problems

I'm going to start doing it every hour instead of every 2 hours, we'll see how that helps

In other news I just got starry freckles from the fishing thingy, and I didn't even know they were a thing

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:27 am

For my back I put 2 tennis balls in a sock, tie the end & roll them on my back by either rolling on the wall, floor or in a straight back chair. It helps better than the big rollers ( for me).

Ohhh you need to go fishing more often!

Postby npixelz » Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:55 am

Icy!
I fish every day, have been for awhile. I'm trying to get the purple wings

I did the workouts every hour, and only had a bit of back pain after some of them, so it seems to be getting better!

In other news I chatted with my gf in vc for around 15 min
She was talking to a friend online about their bday, so her and I sang happy birthday to them, and then we chatted a bit. It wasn't enough though, and now I miss her even more ;-;

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:17 am

I do the fishing pond 2-3 times a day.

That was so sweet of you to do for your friend for their birthday. I bet it put happiness in their heart.

Postby npixelz » Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:54 am

Well I only log in to Windlyn once a day

I hope so!

Last night was good! I actually got all my work done, and there was barely any back pain!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:40 am

Do you feel stronger or like you have more energy now that yo have been doing the short work outs?

Just wondering as I was thinking it is something I should get myself doing.

Is your family doing a BBQ for labor day?

Postby galled » Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:35 pm

Back pain is very often caused by the support muscle around the actual pain site. It's due to those weak muscle that overburden the painful muscles. What's funny is took me a while to realize that we humans need all of the mucles we've been given (i.e. they're there for a reason). When we neglect any, others pay the price!

Server Administrator

Postby npixelz » Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:05 am

I think I feel stronger! At least, the exercises are getting easier
Plus I'm getting back pain less at work, and even when I get it, it doesn't last as long
I think you should get into it! Even if you don't have pains, it's always a good idea to get in/stay in shape!
I do not believe so, but I know my mom wants me up on time to finish the movie we started last night

I see! Yeah, it's funny to look back and be like "well of course we need all our muscles in working order!" But at the same time, some things just don't seem necessary!

Last night was great! As it was the last day of summer, my mom let me treat the family to Dairy Queen, and then her and I watched a movie called Greenland together, and started a movie called Moonfall, which we'll hopefully finish tonight!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Sep 02, 2024 12:18 pm

ahhh Dairy Queen ... sadly, none around us with in a 50 mile radius.

Thanks for the encouragement! I am trying a few simple stretches & going to try a few exercises too!

The walking you do to/from work also is helpful.

I am not sure if I saw those movies, will have to check them out... maybe I did see moonfall?

Postby npixelz » Tue Sep 03, 2024 2:21 am

Sadge. For me, DQ is within walking distance, in fact, I used to walk to the library and get DQ on the way home
No problem! Start small, and gradually increase it!
Yep!
They're end-of-the-world movies

Last night was also great. Woke up too late to continue the movie, but still had fun. Did a few chores, much to my dismay (half joking), did more of my exercises, rewatched Angel Beats, caught Pokemon with a Discord bot, and learned of an Angel Beats manga I had not known of! Tonight I'll start reading it! Also hopefully I'll wake up on time tonight

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:56 pm

I saw on the news there is a fairy pools location in the UK... they said it is so popular that tourists have to wait in line 4 hours to see it

Postby npixelz » Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:09 am

Fairy pool!? What's that like!?

Last night was good. Chatted with my friend, did some chores I don't like (but someone's gotta do them, and when mom asks I can't really refuse!), played Pokemon, chatted in a Discord server, did some exercises, and all around just had fun

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts