A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Fairy Garden (1)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Fairy Garden (1)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:26 am

There are chores I hate...but someone has to do them, nicer if other people in the household take turns doing them. I am sure your Mom appreciates you helping out with the chores, Npix.

Cool avi!

"The Fairy Pools are a series of natural pools and waterfalls in Glen Brittle on the Isle of Skye, Scotland. They are in Coire na Creiche, on the Allt Coir' a' Mhadaidh, at the foot of the Cuillin mountains. The pools are a vivid aqua blue and are a popular place for wild swimmers who brave the frigid waters."

https://www.isleofskye.com/skye-guide/t ... airy-pools

Local time: Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:15 pm

Postby galled » Thu Sep 05, 2024 12:07 pm

Oh, how cool! So photo worthy!!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby npixelz » Fri Sep 06, 2024 5:39 am

Indeed!
Thanks!
Oh those look so nice!

I agree!

Last night was good! For once work went well! I faced 1 and 2, finding like 20 expired salad dressings along the way, then 7, since 5 and 6 were being waxed, and 4 was already being worked on, then a teeny bit of 5 once waxing was done, before I was moved to 6, and then a little bit of 8! Only had bad back pain once! All in all a good shift!

Now my mom has said she'll wake me up tonight if I'm not up by 6, because she wants to watch Loki season 2 with me! Here's hoping that either I wake up on my own, or she stays true to her word!

Local time: Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:15 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Sep 06, 2024 10:26 am

I am so glad you are removing expired products off the shelf. They make it so difficult to read them on the labels & I hate purchasing something because I couldn't read the label, just ot find out it si in the process of expiring - not that the expiry date is a final, it is only an estimate.

Wow, your Mom probably goes out of her way to clear her schedule, make sure everything is done, to make time for watching shows with you. Does your Sister or Dad watch them as well? Do you discuss them afterwards?

Postby npixelz » Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:08 am

Yeah, but we don't do it as much as we used to. Like, it used to be a rule that stockers had to rotate to keep the older stuff in the front, and they had to check the dates. Since we switched brands though, that rule is gone

Well it doesn't always work out. Like last night she was still at work at 6:40 when I woke up, and came home around 7-ish. And then she wanted to finish her own show. By the time we could do it, I had to walk the dog and I arrived back home to find her asleep on the couch, so we couldn't do it. Welp, maybe tomorrow, because I work tonight

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:10 pm

I feel your Mom's exhaustion ... good you can be so understanding... and helpful.

Postby npixelz » Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:42 am

Yeahhh, she works a lot, especially now that she's a manager. I admire her for her work ethic

I try!

Last night wasn't fun. My team lead told me I need to start being faster and yada yada yada, and said stuff like "this is the last time we'll have this conversation, after this I'll be talking to the managers" and blah blah blah. The conversation itself was civil, with both sides understanding the other (I hope), but he doesn't seem to realize that just because we have a conversation doesn't mean I'll suddenly be faster when I have so little shifts, work an hour less in those shifts, already had a hard time completing things when I was getting more shifts and the normal hours, am stressed out whenever he's the one in charge, and am still learning how to do things in all the new ways the ASM wants them done.
So of course at one point he came to me saying "it's 3, why are you still in 2? We had that conversation." And i had to point out that conversations don't automatically fix things.
I was stressed most of the night, and I think I work slower when stressed, sooo, yeah

Postby Edelinlenalilacblue9 » Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:49 am

npixelz I also have that as my way of doing things too, at a slow pace. That's why I am considering Italy. I heard that slow pace is accepted there and plus the beauty of the land is not a bad reason for living there either. I am excited to get there when I can but definitely trying to get there soon hopefully next month. I am sorry you are facing that at your work I too have undergone the same treatment but looking to new experiences now. I was born in Europe and I love to embrace the multi layers of my heritage.

Local time: Fri Sep 27, 2024 12:15 pm

Postby npixelz » Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:30 am

Yeah, it can be rough
I hope you can enjoy Italy!

Last night i woke up on time, but promptly fell asleep on the couch. I had thought my mom would wake me when her show was done, but she didn't. Oh well!
Chatted with my friend, watched videos, played games, the usual. The exercises seem to be coming along nicely, though of course they're taking more effort now that I'm doing more reps

But ye

Postby galled » Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:05 am

Are you up to standard pu's? Coming along nicely!

Server Administrator

Postby Edelinlenalilacblue9 » Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:01 pm

npixelz wrote:Yeah, it can be rough
I hope you can enjoy Italy!

Last night i woke up on time, but promptly fell asleep on the couch. I had thought my mom would wake me when her show was done, but she didn't. Oh well!
Chatted with my friend, watched videos, played games, the usual. The exercises seem to be coming along nicely, though of course they're taking more effort now that I'm doing more reps

But ye

Thank you very much! Yes it definitely is especially now, but hopefully it will change. Look greater for us all here.
Also your Avi looks are so inspiring, nice and festive. :cheer: :smile:

Local time: Fri Sep 27, 2024 12:15 pm

Postby galled » Mon Sep 09, 2024 2:11 pm

Edelinlenalilacblue9 wrote:I also have that as my way of doing things too, at a slow pace. That's why I am considering Italy. I heard that slow pace is accepted there and plus the beauty of the land is not a bad reason for living there either. I am excited to get there when I can but definitely trying to get there soon hopefully next month.

How exciting! Where in Italy are going to? I've never been there, but from my studies there are many different areas and each is different. Do you know anyone there?

Server Administrator

Postby npixelz » Tue Sep 10, 2024 2:17 am

No idea what a pu is, sorry

^-^
Here's hoping! Also might I ask what multi layers of heritage you mean? I'm quite ignorant on heritage stuff and I had meant to ask in my previous message
Thanks! I keep changing it lol. First I was trying to make a pale vampire but tried purple hair which reminded me of the Joker and his purple suit, so I made a Joker a I. Then I changed it to the icy blue snake person because I thought to myself; I rarely use the snake tail, and now is the perfect time for it! And now I've made a sorcerer of the dark arts, which I really like, and I'm proud of how good he looks despite only really using black, white, and red!

Good questions there, I'd like to know as well!

Last night I woke up at 9:20 pm. I'm supposed to be up between 5 and 6:30
I just kept having good dreams and didn't want to stop them! ><
Of course after I woke up I quickly forgot my dreams, as is the way when you take too long to wake up
But the rest of the night was fine, I played Pokemon, watched videos, did exercises, caught Pokemon with the Discord bot, and played some Minecraft on my Switch. I started a creative world where I used bone blocks to build a spine and blocky skull, to get into the Halloween spirit. I also re-download the Nightmare Before Christmas and Halloween Minecraft worlds that i bought off the marketplace awhile back, AND I made a new spooky MC skin!
Tonight I hope to actually wake up on time, watch Loki with my mom, chat with my friend, maybe play DND, build more in my creative world, and play some Genshin Impact, trying out the new region's mechanics, which look VERY fun!

Also speaking of Halloween, I can't believe it's almost been a year since the Halloween school event here! Time flies!

Postby galled » Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:57 am

pu = push up

Server Administrator

Postby npixelz » Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:15 am

Ahhh
No, not yet

Last night I woke up at 6 finally! Got to watch my show with my mom
Also watched the first Thor movie by myself, because my Loki obsession was not quelled

Also had to sit through my family arguing, but things happen

Other than that I played games and watched videos

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts