A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Fairy Garden (1)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Fairy Garden (1)

Postby npixelz » Sat Oct 12, 2024 2:20 am

That's what I figured happened
Ikr. Nah, I don't wanna ask too much
Luckily no other symptoms, and, while it still hurt last night, it was barely noticeable, and it's almost completely fine now!

Idk if I slept oddly, I usually only sleep in one of two positions
Could be the cold, though I was covered by my blanket almost completely
Thanks! It's pretty much better now! Only some small discomfort if I move it in certain ways. So, as my doctor would say; "just don't move it in those ways"! ;)

Anyway last night was great, though I did miss my mom, dad, and dog, who are all out camping
I woke up at a decent time, my shoulder wasn't nearly as bad as the night before, I watched videos, played Pokemon, chatted with my friends via Discord voice chat, had pizza pockets fod dinner, had some ramen from ramen packs (which my sister made when she came home) as a snack, played Genshin Impact, finished the last book in the first Percy Jackson series, and generally had a good time

Local time: Fri Oct 25, 2024 12:20 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 12, 2024 11:25 pm

Happy to hear the shoulder & back feel better today.

Your parents sure like camping!

Local time: Thu Oct 24, 2024 10:20 pm

Postby npixelz » Sun Oct 13, 2024 12:37 am

Well, it would have been nice if that lasted
Ikr. I think they're trying to get their money's worth out of the trailer

Last night wasn't the best. I woke up to almost no pain, but certain movements would trigger slightly sharp pain. I went to work, but after trying to work I was in too much pain. Reaching upwards hurt, reaching for the back of the shelves hurt, moving my head to either side too quickly hurt, almost every method of twisting hurt, and lifting even only a little heavy objects hurt. I ended up leaving and walking home. I kept my left arm holding my pants front left pocket so as to avoid swinging my arm as I walked, since that caused pain, and partway through the walk I had to take off my left shoulder strap from my backpack as it was also causing pain. The pain was like a dull throbbing, but every so often it would throb way worse, and if I moved in any of the ways I just described, the pain was really bad

So that's no fun, and I doubt my mom will be pleased when she finds out (I haven't texted her yet because I don't want to wake her. Can't have her mad about being woken up as well)

Postby galled » Sun Oct 13, 2024 9:40 am

Where is the pain? Google that area and pain and fix. There are videos for most.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby npixelz » Mon Oct 14, 2024 2:03 am

It's in my left shoulder, lower left part of my neck, and upper left side of my back
If it's not better by tonight I'll Google, because rn I wanna head to bed

But last night was good! Woke up at 4:15 Pm, had a shower, then my dad picked me up at 5 and took me to the campsite he and my mom are staying at. We had a turkey dinner, then sat by the fire and chatted. Afterwards at around 10 he took me home and I did the usual, just watching videos, playing games, etc. Also got to chat with my gf over Discord vc, so that was nice!

In other news on the way out of the campground I saw an opossum walking on the road! A rare sight for me!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Oct 14, 2024 10:53 am

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you!

Do you think playing the games you are sitting or moving differently than usual? Sometimes repetitive motions can cause issues or just a slight shift can cause strain on muscles you don't normally use.

Do you have a roller or tennis balls you can roll around in the area that is bothering you? I put tennis balls in a sock & lean up against a wall & roll them between my back & wall. You start with light pressure first. That helps to smooth out trigger points in the muscles.

But if it is so bad you can't hold things or even get dressed then go get checked out.

Hope you are better soon! :heart:

Postby galled » Mon Oct 14, 2024 5:25 pm

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

See if any of these address the areas you've having pain with:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=left+shoulder ... &ia=videos

Server Administrator

Postby npixelz » Mon Oct 14, 2024 11:42 pm

Thanks!
I used to sit in a way where I was also slightly lying down, but I changed it to sitting upright to help with my back. I don't think that's the cause though, because I switched to this position months ago
I don't think we have any tennis balls in my house
Yeah, tonight I'm getting it checked out
Tysm

Ty!
I don't really have time to watch videos rn, I have to sleep early so i can have an appointment tonight, thanks though

Last night was alright. I woke up for work, but it became apparent that I still felt pain, so I decided not to go to work, considering I'd probably come back home quickly anyway. I helped my mom with some light chores. I watch the DND movie, watched some videos, caught Pokémon on Poketwo bot on Discord, and had fun. I kept the heater blanket on my shoulder where I could, and my sister gave me some aspirin, so those two things helped

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:00 pm

You can use anything round ... even oranges... just don't lean on them too hard! :wink:

Hope you feel better soon.

Check out the super full moon.

Postby npixelz » Wed Oct 16, 2024 11:51 pm

I could try apples
Ty, I'm almost completely better
I shall look tonight!

Last night was good. Woke up really early, played Pokemon Sun, played Minecraft, watched videos, watched Agatha All Along with me mum, had borgurs, and generally had a good time

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Oct 17, 2024 11:28 pm

I couldn't see the comet when I was looing at the sky but I looked around with my binoculars and was able to see the comet -yay!

Good, just remember to do your stretches.

Postby npixelz » Fri Oct 18, 2024 2:04 am

I have no binoculars I don't think
Indeed

Last night was mostly great! I woke up, had bao buns, watched The Wild Robot with me sis (it was great), cleaned the kitchen, watched videos, used Discord bot, and struggled to stay awake, but mostly had a great time!

Now it seems my shoulder is completely better, so woo!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:55 am

good, I'm glad your shoulder is better because that was worrisome.

I want bao buns now.

Postby npixelz » Sat Oct 19, 2024 2:00 am

Yeee
They're so good

Last night was good. Got up on time, had meatballs, walked the dog, watched Agatha All Along with me mum, played Pokemon with a Discord friend and then by myself, watched videos, played with the Discord Pokemon bot, and had a good time

Now tonight I work again, the first night back since my shoulder injury, so we'll see how that goes, and here's hoping all is good

There's a new Kindle coming out that I want, it has color, so I'll be able to read comics
It's expensive tho

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Oct 19, 2024 6:14 pm

I thought the show "Agatha all along" was to do with Agatha Christie the author of murder mysteries ... but apparently not! How does your Mum like it? It doesn't sound like something I would like, I think it would give me disturbing dreams.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts