A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

The Fairy Garden (1)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: The Fairy Garden (1)

Postby npixelz » Sun Oct 20, 2024 5:15 am

Lol nah, it's about the villain from WandaVision!

She seems to like it, considering she was willing to stay up late to watch what's out atm

I was worried about nightmares, but I haven't had any yet so here's hoping it stays that way

Last night was good! Had Subway for dinner which was a lovely surprise. The new YouTube Minecraft Life Series season is out, "Wild Life", so I enjoyed watching an episode before work. Had a mostly good work night, some pain in my back, shoulder, and neck, but otherwise it was good, and my manager was understanding so I didn't get in trouble for not getting as much as usual done. I bought Monster Mash gummies. I came home, watched another episode of Wild Life. And i had a good time all in all!

And now tonight I work again and then I'm off until Saturday! Woo!
Also my schedule for the rest of the month is up, aaaaaand I'm off Halloweennnnnnnnn! Yay!

Local time: Fri Oct 25, 2024 12:25 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Oct 20, 2024 9:45 am

So glad you get to be off for Halloween like you wanted!

Your shoulder/back is a continuing problem...since it comes and goes I think physio therapy exercises would get everything back in place (or see a chiropractor). Because my job physically puts strain on my muscles & neck I have had to deal with it over the years & have found physical therapy always gets me fixed up. Please see about getting checked out, Npix.

Local time: Thu Oct 24, 2024 10:25 pm

Postby npixelz » Mon Oct 21, 2024 2:03 am

Yeeee

Yeah, I might have to

Last night was good. I woke up to get ready for work, and then my mom called up the stairs and was like "I don't think you work tonight, check your schedule." And I looked and realized she was right! This week it's Wednesday and Saturday, not Sunday and Saturday. That was last week I just didn't go in because of my shoulder, and then forgot which days were which! So that was a pleasant surprise to wake up to!
Then I ate pasta and meatballs, delicious. I played some Pokemon, both on my Switch and on Discord. I finally finished the current episodes of WildLife, as well as watched other videos. I finished Epic the Musical and tonight I'll be watching a playlist of animatics about it. I chatted on Discord. I did some chores. And I had a good time!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Oct 21, 2024 4:53 pm

That most certainly is a good feeling when you realize you don't have to go into work!

Yum, I wish someone cooked for me!

I have tomorrow scheduled off but I may be called in so I still have to check for messages. ugh.

Postby npixelz » Tue Oct 22, 2024 2:26 am

Ikr
Yeah, it's a blessing
I feel ya, I hate bring called in, but most of the time if they need me I go. It means more money and a chance of getting more hours. But yeah, thinking you'll be off and then getting a message asking you to go in, simply awful

Last night was good! Finished the currently available episodes of Agatha All Along with me mum. Chatted with my BFF via Discord voice chat. Played Pokemon on both the Switch and Discord. Watched some videos. Got some chores done. Started making an island paradise in Minecraft (loosely inspired by the Greek myth about Calypso and her island). Chatted with some people in a Discord I joined a couple months ago but never chatted much in. And had a great time!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Oct 22, 2024 9:32 am

Sounds fun!

Am I right in thinking the shoulder is good now?

Postby npixelz » Wed Oct 23, 2024 2:14 am

Yeeee
I hope so! But it's hard to tell until I start working it, so I'll know for sure at work tonight

Last night was good. Woke up a little late, and had chicken fingers and tater tots for dinner (though I didn't really like the tots). Did some chores, including my room which very much needed a cleaning. Played Pokemon on Discord. Watched videos. Continued Minecraft, adding an underwater structure that I need to decorate the interior of (draining the water inside with sponges was annoying, especially the clean up part, but what can ya do). Figured out what I want for Christmas (one major thing at least). And generally had a good time!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Oct 23, 2024 4:39 pm

wow, you already know what you want for Christmas?? nice.

Postby phenolphthalein » Wed Oct 23, 2024 9:54 pm

Helloo
I'm awkward and trying not to be just a lurker.
I am smol, and have somewhat pointed ears, so maybe I'm a fairy.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Sammi
they/them
:L_Wing: My Pets :R_Wing:

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Previous

Return to Hangouts