A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Alty's Blanket Fort

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Alty's Blanket Fort

Postby Mika » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:45 am

People are weird... They complain about the darnedest things... But I think people should be smart enough to realize that there is more forms of cancer than just breast cancer. Skin cancer is also another big one.

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:22 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Spyridon » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:57 am

There's a belief that a cure for cancer does exist but it is being suppressed because cancer is worth a lot of money. What are your thoughts on this?

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:22 pm

Postby Mika » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:01 am

That could very well be possible. Humans can e such a greedy bunch. And I imagine after the cure for cancer is thrown out there then the people behind the cure would be out of a job until the next thing were to come along.

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:40 am

I don't know Spy because if that was the case then they could get sued a million times over for Murder. If they are holding back the cure then it caused everyone who had cancer to die. If they released it then millions would of lived. If they found the cure say three months after your mom died and it was only just found out that was fine. However if say they found out ten years ago how to cure it and in those ten years so many died because they didn't want to release it to get money out of the cancer patients. Then that is so many crimes I don't even want to explain them all.

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Mika » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:48 am

Well someone would have to find out first... And usually if such a circumstance were to take place then usually people would take measures to ensure that no one would spill the beans.

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:16 pm

True but if that is the case Mika this bird will go after them. Nobody should lose a family member just because someone wanted to get rich!

Postby Mika » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:23 am

The world can be surprising. I just wouldn't put anything past anyone these days.

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:03 am

I hope it's not true because that would make me very sad. My mothers death could of been prevented.

Postby Mika » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:59 am

Well this times when we also have to consider that peoples bodies are different and may not take procedures in the same way as others. That's always a play as well.

Postby Blue Jay » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:53 am

True that is to be taken into consideration. I just wish that it wouldn't happen so often. :(

Postby Mika » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:17 pm

It can't be helped.... Almost everything these days cause cancer from what they like to say.

Postby Blue Jay » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:52 pm

Honestly half the stuff they say causes cancer may not cause cancer. There are so many people who are affected by one product and those who aren't affected by it but get the same on through something else and the first batch are fine with that product. It's all about the individuals body and what they respond to.

Postby Mika » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:46 am

The day I heard that diet sodas cause cancer... I was like "yeah they are really pulling it out their butts now..."

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:42 am

I love how the things that are tasty cause cancer but the things that "are healthy" don't. Yet people freak out and go to the healthy stuff and then get cancer. >_>

Postby Mika » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:20 pm

/doesn't buy any healthy foods/ xD. But cancer does run in my fathers side of the family....

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts