A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Mika's Hangout

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Mikas' Wooly Cave

Postby Silverfire » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:33 am

Jay: Yeah. My mom just kinda forgot I existed and when I tried to get her to do anything or even talk to me, she just shut me out and ignored me. So I vowed to never do that with my kids. It's why I don't hang around with my parents, I just keep to myself still.

Mika: Yeah but me and my partners have been together for a bit. And even if things don't work out, they are still great enough friends that I would love to room with for the rest of my life than be alone <.<; I don't connect to people well anyway...

And same. I would hate to have to take them to a doctor and can't afford to pay for a visit.

They do. I just hope I don't <.<;

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:19 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:42 am

I understand about that to an extent. My mother loved me no doubt there but well it was complicated for awhile in my eyes. I have an older sister and from the moment we got home from school it was all about my sister and what happened in her day. Started in Kindergarten and worked it's way through high school After awhile of waiting for hours in which by the time I could talk I forgot what I was going to tell her. Either that or I would just say it was fine. I took it to mean I am not as important as my sister and just the throwaway kid for a long time. My sister would be allowed to talk to me in a very unsisterly way and if I fought back or got to a point I didn't want to be around her. My mother would get angry at me because she lost her sister as a kid and wanted us to be close like she never got the chance too. My sister also has never said I'm sorry for things she says to me ever. If she called me fat and I told her not to say that then she would turn around to blame it on my hormones of the month. It was never oh geez I hurt your feelings I am sorry so I was always at fault for being upset that she picked on me. Not to mention that as I got older she got a part time job and would shirk her chores. Then she would have me do them but tell mom that she did them herself.

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Silverfire » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:50 am

Jay: I'm sure she loves but she.... just doesn't want to hear anything I say. I'm not like her and that is the way she wants me to be. Like when I had to stop nursing school for my health and sanity and because I didn't want to go into that field, it was all about the fact that I didn't want to do what she wanted of me and that I was lazy and stupid.

I never had a sibling so anything and everything was on me. If I made a 95% on a test it wasn't good enough because it should have been 100%. I have always fallen short of what my mom wanted, even though I tried my best. She was always vindictive about that, still is really. She hates that I am quiet but when I am out anywhere and try to talk to anyone, it's death glare from her time. And my peers noticed that. Because I love to talk because I normally just don't so I have a lot of things to say. So when I was quiet when she was around they picked up on that.

Course I don't get to see anyone now-a-days because if mom's not going to town to get anything, I can't go with her anymore 'because there is no need'. So I am a shut-in with just the internet to be out on.

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:16 am

Ahh Silver!!!! *gives you a hug*

Postby Mika » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:31 am

Argh! Let's make this a happier theme in here! Shall we?

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:42 am

Yes that would be a good idea. :)

Postby Silverfire » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:23 am

Blue Jay wrote:Ahh Silver!!!! *gives you a hug*

*hugs back*

Mika wrote:Argh! Let's make this a happier theme in here! Shall we?

Yas. So who is excited for Christmas if they celebrate? Or if not, whatever they celebrate?

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:24 am

Awww thanks I needed a hug too!

I'm excited for Christmas I should be going to my aunts again this year for dinner. However it's Christmas morning giving gifts that I'm most excited for.

Postby Silverfire » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:27 am

:3

Oh nice~ We're doing all of our early this year since we just want to lazy around on Christmas. So I will be really busy on the 24th and we'll just sleep around on the 25th xD Not that I mind, we just wanted to change it up this year~

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:33 am

Years ago it used to be held at my house with just my mother, father, sister, grandmother, uncle and my grandfather on my dad's side. However my grandfather died so that changed it a bit. Then my mother got sick with cancer and my grandmother was sick so she missed the last two with my mom. Then both my uncle and grandmother ended up in a nursing home right after my mom died. Plus my sister is now married so it's all twisted and stuff. Now we wake up on Christmas morning open presents and have breakfast. Then we get dressed and go visit my uncle and grandmother in the nursing home. Christmas Dinner at my aunt and uncle's down the shore(beach) is after that.

Postby Mika » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:39 am

Eh... I'm probably more excited about this coming weekend... If it stays as is, I will have a two day weekend! Which would be awesome~

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:55 am

That's awesome Mika! *hands you muffins*

Postby Mika » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:33 pm

Its so rare to get a 2 day weekend. I will achieve so much lazy!

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Haha yes you will as long as you don't get stuck in wrapping paper piles again like last year. You were so cute surrounded by it but digging you out while sleeping was not easy. :P

Postby Maro » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:02 pm

/curls up in a pile of vvoolies/

Local time: Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:49 pm

Art by - ciel

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts