A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

´ ▽ ` )ノ F R I E N D - Z O N E

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: ´ ▽ ` )ノ F R I E N D - Z O N E

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:31 am

Congrats on the Full time job Q-tea and I know how that goes. Work sucks you away from posting. XD

Mika see if you can buy Nutrigrain bars or Granola bars that way you have something small to help you throughout the day. ^^

Local time: Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:22 pm

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Q-tea » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:24 pm

I haven't found a job yet, but I am job hunting. ^^;
      I'm just thinking ahead, since even now I'm having trouble to keep up with this place.

Local time: Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:22 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:36 pm

Well good luck on your search Q-Tea! ^^

Postby Q-tea » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:37 pm

Blue Jay

Thank you, it's harder then I thought it will be.
      Being a young person with little experience. = n =

How are you today?

Local time: Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:22 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Ok been playing alot of Pokemon which I'm happy about but my stomach is being a brat. U_U

Postby Mika » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:26 am

Jay: I do fine with my little bit of snacking. Usually gold fish or something lol.

Q: well then good luck on finding something! Although sometimes if you can get the job you currently want, its best to lower your standards some.

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:45 am

I can only get away with that if I'm sick. XD

Postby Mika » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:19 am

But that's all I usually have time for... Lol. And my mom never had time to make us breakfast and I got accustomed to not eating lunch at school since it was gross...

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:25 am

I guess if you have eating habits for years it's hard to change them. *nods head* Every time I say I'm gonna eat dinner online, people are like but it's only 4:30pm or 5pm where you are right now. I go yeah dinner is supposed to be around this time and they go no no it's at 6pm or 7pm the earliest. I go o.O I have never had dinner that late in my life it's always been around 4:30pm or 5pm unless I am going out with friends for a late dinner.

Postby Mika » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:38 am

It depends on where you are from really... Like people in the country tend to work longer days so to them it is an early dinner at 6-7 in the evening. But in areas with more city like envornments, apparently its easier for people to eat dinner earlier. We had someone from up north work with us for a bit and she explained it to us about how somehow up north most of the time the wives could stay home without having to work because usually their husbands had a lot of work or a good job so he could support the entire house on his paycheck. So she always made dinner at 4:30.... Then she moved here and realized just how different it was.

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:28 am

Back in the day though Mika that was how it was up here. My mom worked before my sister and I were born but the second we were she stayed home to be a stay at home mom. So she would cook dinner so it would be ready for my dad when he got home between 4:30-5pm since he would be starving. *nods head*

Postby Mika » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:37 am

See we don't do that around here... The prices of things change greatly in more country areas and so both parents have to work and so usually dinner is late.

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:31 pm

Yeah I'm from the suburbs but even in the city dinner is usually later due to traffic for the parents and such.

Postby Mika » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:27 am

Well still, in a lot of cases, cities can pay their employees more so depending on what kind of job a person might have they may still have a wife at home to cook fairly early still lol.

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:06 am

*shrugs* I don't know many families that are from the cities like that most are of the parents both work to make ends meet kind of thing.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts