A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Pixel Place (Windlyn Rangers Headquarters)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Pixel Place

Postby npixelz » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:01 am

i apologize. i didnt snow dance hard enough. please forgive me. i-what's that! *a dark spot appears on the ground and spreads. dark shodow creatures rise from the darkness, they surround the three, and grab npixelz, taking her away, screaming...* help me blue jaaaaay!

Local time: Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:31 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Blue Jay » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:14 pm

Hopefully one day you will have that Mika! :D

*picks Pixel up and slaps the creatures nose* What did I tell you about coming out when your not summoned. I know that he wants to get in touch with me but he can speak to me directly. Here take this disc to Night Owl and tell him to disappear it's not time for him yet! *sends the creature back through the portal and wipes everyone's memories of what happened*

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby npixelz » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:27 am

*the shadow replies in a raspy voice; "it is not the owl of the night who is banishing the light." more shadows come. they surround an unconcious pixel. teleporting away with her*

Postby Blue Jay » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:32 am

*goes into the Portal and grabs Pixel* Nice try there pal but I know Night Owl and who he works for pretty well. I won't be fooled the Dark Ones will never control the universe. Never!!!!

Postby npixelz » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:18 am

Blue Jay wrote:*goes into the Portal and grabs Pixel* Nice try there pal but I know Night Owl and who he works for pretty well. I won't be fooled the Dark Ones will never control the universe. Never!!!!

*pixels eyes open. glowing red. "fool" she says in a voice of millions. "we are not with the owl. we have already dealt with that one" then she walks away...*

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:19 am

*continues to pat Pixel''s head and hands her a catnip mouse*

Postby npixelz » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:25 am

Blue Jay wrote:*continues to pat Pixel''s head and hands her a catnip mouse*

"'we will not be fooled we--aa! help m--we will not! we will--no! please hel--never!'" *the pixel teleports away*

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:27 am

*tempts Pixel back with the offer of free feathers by playing a game.* The Game

Postby npixelz » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:50 am

*a glowing spirit pixelz appears before the blue jay. "im sorry. its my fault the darkness. hes my brother. i brought him here. its my fault. im sorry. listen. i dont have much time. to stop him. you must find the ones who helped me before. one of shadow. and a creature of night. a shadow and a vampire. Shadowyukisa and Vampirepanda. last i saw of them they were in Gaia. theyre our only hope. please. i must go now. good luck." and with that the spirit form disappears. leaving only questions and a feeling of dread...*

Postby Mika » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:25 am

Well it seems like she is trying to send you on a quest Jay.

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:41 am

Yes but sadly I can not get into the Lands of Gaia as I have been banned from it.

Postby npixelz » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Blue Jay wrote:Yes but sadly I can not get into the Lands of Gaia as I have been banned from it.

*a little kitten with wings appears...* hai! im a kitten messenger helper for Lady Npixelz, Goddess of Cats and Song! she sent me here to help you! i have a suggestion! you could enlist the help of someone who has the ability to go there or you can set up a new temporary account and sneak in!=^w^= heehee! ^^

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:30 pm

*listens to the little cat* Sadly the only one I know who still can get to the land of Gaia is Pixel. *nods head*

Postby npixelz » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:32 am

Blue Jay wrote:*listens to the little cat* Sadly the only one I know who still can get to the land of Gaia is Pixel. *nods head*

she doesn't know the way in, silly! let's ask around! *runs off*

Postby Blue Jay » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:43 am

I thought I found one on Recolor but it wasn't them.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts