A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Monkey's Magical Treehouse of Awesomeness

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Monkey's Hangout

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:16 pm

Well, I'm not going to trust myself to do that anyways, lol.
I'm just waiting for my laptop to die on its own, without the help of rain. Lol.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:25 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:19 pm

Well, I slept for 5 hours for a nap, now I'm bored.

//eats chocolate and isn't thinking about sharing.

VENDING MACHINES HATE ME AND SO I HATE THEM TOO!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:03 pm

So, I need someone to talk to or I'll probably go crazy...

Peace out, I'm done staring at my screen waiting for nothing for the day.

I feel lonely soooooo, yeah. It's been like this for a couple of days and I kinda have had enough. :? :(

//not that I haven't had people comment on here, but it's like, someone does and then I reply and that's all for the day. Sometimes the conversation goes for a while but then nothing happens. I just feel lonely, whether I truly am or not, I just can't really deal with it for now. I just don't want to stare at my screen, reply again to try to get people to talk to me, and then stare again for the longest time with nobody coming. It's not you guys's fault, I just get tired of myself not wanting to reply on other threads because for some stupid reason I get scared out of it... Don't ask me why because I don't know.

I usually try to find topics that are brand new but there's not much of those sooooo yeah. I think it's just my social anxiety kicking in. It's been kicking in more often lately. :?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:10 pm

hope you are feeling better after venting a bit, monkey.

I am gone about 10 hours of the day with work and other responsibilities but if you post after me I will try to reply to you... that way it will also help you build up your feathers.

do you not have any classes? do you have roommates to keep you company? anxiety can kick in when you are feeling stressed.

I made up a couple hours fro working saturday and took a new friend out for breakfast for her birthday today. It was nice to be able to do that for a change.

Local time: Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:25 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:58 pm

It might just be because I don't want to do my English paper, in which the rough draft is due Monday.

I only had one class on Wednesday from 10-11 so I have nothing else to do other than homework and I don't have any class today because it's a snow day (well, it's 2 in the morning on Thursday, the snow day) and I don't have to go to class on Friday, so my rest of the week is empty. I do talk to my roommate quite a bit, but, like, I don't talk to her all day. Idk, it seems I am not wary that other people have lives, like I know they do, but my mind wants to think otherwise, it's weird.

But that's what I get from not wanting to talk to other people and make friends.

I think another thing is I'd be looking at other threads that get replies fast and I'm sitting here waiting for someone to talk to me, lol. Idk.

I've been stressed since my English teacher made it clear he's not going to remind us of important information, and that's been like since the beginning of the semester.

But, yeah. I don't know why I'm expecting people to reply immediately. It's just been feeling like that...... At that point, I think it would be best to just get off for the day, or at least until I calm down. I don't want to make myself look whiny.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:36 pm

do what you need to do and pop back on every once in awhile and see if anyone is on. It definitely seems busier on week ends and holidays when people have more free time.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:08 am

Yeah, true.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:10 am

SOoooo, a vending machine turned my last quarter into a nickel.

It hates me. That's the second time it did that, and it made me lose a dollar when getting my bag of chips stuck.

Well, I hate you, too, vending machine.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Imma just bump this because I can

Postby Shakespeare » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:29 pm

I never use vending machines. They're evil!

Local time: Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:25 am

Image Image

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:42 pm

That's what I learned.

It ate 20 cents from my dollar! D:

Postby Shakespeare » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:46 pm

owo kick it in the nuts!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:58 pm

Oh, I did that alright, lol. XD

//looks at the insane amount of pennies I have

too bad it also doesn't want to accept pennies.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:02 pm

see if you can find out when they service the vending machine and let the person know the problems you have been having

Postby Shakespeare » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:05 pm

I just don't trust vending machines. Stores all the way!

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts